Daddy

You were lying in your bed, scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. There really wasn't much for you to do when Justin wasn't home. You had cleaned the whole entire house out of boredom, you cleaned the pool, went grocery shopping and now you had nothing to do. You anxiously awaited Justin's arrival. He had left to go to New York for the night for a meeting last night, and he had just landed back in L.A. You guys had been having so much fun together recently. No fighting, you weren't getting annoyed with him, he wasn't annoyed with you. Everything was just... perfect. You figured that you should look presentable for when your boyfriend came home so you hopped in the shower.
After your shower, you dried yourself off and braided your hair. You put on some silk pyjama shorts and a tight white tank top. You didn't care to put underwear or a bra on because you were at home, and it was late at night. You checked your phone and you saw one message from Justin.
"Daddy's home." It read.
You squealed and ran downstairs. You didn't hesitate to open the front door as soon as you heard Justin knock. You immediately attacked him with a hug and a wet kiss.
"Hi!" you said, giggling.
"Hi, Y/N. Why are you so excited to see me? I was gone for a night." He said, smiling down at you.
You sighed.
"I just get so lonely without you sometimes," you looked up at him, leaning towards his ear, "Daddy." You whispered.
He looked at you with dark eyes and a smirk. You giggled and brought his things inside for him. As you made your way upstairs with his bags, Justin was right behind you. You made sure to stick your ass out and sway it as much as possible because for some weird reason, you had the constant urge to make Justin horny. You didn't know whether it was the satisfaction of getting him into that mind state, or the fact that he would fuck the shit out of you whenever you did. Either way, it still made you feel so good whenever you turned him on.
As you bent down to place his bags on the floor, his big hand met your ass with a hard smack. You snapped up and turned to face him, blushing. He smirked and pushed you onto the bed. You bit your lip, watching Justin's mood change rapidly.
"Have you been good for Daddy?" he asked.
You nodded, adjusting yourself on the bed.
He nodded as well before looking on the bedside table and finding your vibrator. He picked it up and held it in front of your face.
"Are you sure about that, kitten?" he said.
You bit your lip, looking at him.
"Did you just lie to me?" he said again.
You nodded, looking at him.
"Yes, I lied. I just couldn't help myself. I needed some pleasure since you weren't here to give me any." You said to him.
"I don't like liars." He said. "You know how I punish you whenever you lie right?" he asked.
"Yes, Daddy." You said. "I've been bad, Daddy."
He smirked before flipping you over and smacking your ass once again. He rubbed his hands up and down your folds over your shorts.
"No underwear huh, kitten?" he said. "Someone wants to get fucked."
You nodded, looking back at him.
"Why don't you tell Daddy what you want me to do to you?" he asked.
You flipped yourself over and adjusted yourself so you were sitting up facing him. You looked up at him and admired his glorious face. The way his jaw clenched, the way his eyes darkened when he wanted you. The way his shirt fell on his chest. Everything turned you on.
"Kitten?" he said.
You were now extremely turned on after having a little moment to yourself, thinking about what he wanted to do to you. You bit your lip and began putting your thoughts into words.
"I want you to fuck me so hard, Daddy. I have been a bad girl." You whimpered. "I need you to show me whose boss. Please, Daddy. Give it to me now."
He licked his lips and stared down at you. Before you knew it, your clothes had been ripped off of your body.
"Take my clothes off, kitten." He ordered.
You obeyed and removed the fabric that separated you from his amazing physique. Once he was naked, you ran your hands down his torso, admiring every bump, indent, curve and marking. He pinned your arms down in an instant and spread your legs. Without warning, he plunged into you. You moaned loudly.
"Fuck, you feel so good." He said, exhaling loudly.
You moaned as he picked up the pace. Your hair was blocking your view of Justin but you knew he was close because you could feel his hot breaths on your face.
"Oh my god, Daddy." you moaned.
"Tell me how you want it baby." he said.
He pounded into you, sending your mind into a daze. You didn't answer him. All you could do was moan.
He pulled out abruptly. You looked up at him, confused.
"I said, tell me how you fucking want it." he barked.
"I want it rough. I want it so fucking rough, Daddy." you whined, squirming underneath him.
"What do you want me to do to you, kitten?" he said, smirking.
"I want you to fuck me like the little whore that I am. Please, Daddy. Give it to me." you begged.
He thrusted into you again, making you scream. He had you pinned down so you had absolutely no way of moving. He thrusted deeper and deeper each time and before you knew it, your orgasm was creeping up on you. Justin could tell you were close by the change in your moans.
"Don't you dare cum yet." he breathed out, pounding himself into you.
"Please, Daddy. Can I cum?" you begged.
"No." he ordered and slapped your breast.
You moaned and avoided your climax as much as you could. Your hands tugged on the bed sheets hard, pulling them from the mattress.
Suddenly, Justin pulled out again and brought your mouth up to his cock. He stroked his length aggressively and fast.
"You ready to take Daddy's cum in your mouth?" he said, breathing hard.
You nodded and opened your mouth, letting your tongue rest at the bottom of your mouth.
"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum all over that pretty face, kitten." he moaned. "Oh shit." he exhaled before releasing into your mouth.
You moaned as you swallowed his load. He actually tasted good to you. Most girls don't like the taste of it, but since it came from Justin, you loved it.
He yanked your legs down so you were sitting on the corner of the bed. He stood in front of you, eyeing you like a meal. He ran his big finger up and down your wet folds, smirking to himself. He began massaging your sensitive clit, making you jump.
"Oh god." you breathed out, throwing your head back.
"Daddy's gonna make you feel so good, kitten." he breathed out, kissing your inner thigh.
He kept massaging your clit as you shut your eyes and enjoyed every second of the current events. You heard him rummaging around for something, but he still rubbing your sensitive bud. Your eyes shot open as you heard a low humming noise and before you knew it, a vibrating sensation hit your clit. You arched your back as Justin teased your folds with your vibrator.
"Fuck, Daddy. Make me cum." you begged, moaning loudly.
"You wanna come for me, kitten?" he questioned while inserting 2 fingers inside of you. "You like when I stretch that pussy out? You want me to add another one?" he asked.
"Yes, please." you said, moaning uncontrollably.
He inserted another finger inside of you, now making it three. You screamed out in pleasure and pain as he tested your limits. Your orgasm creeped up on you and soon it consumed you as you became a screaming mess.
"Yes! Oh fuck yes, Daddy. Oh my god." you moaned loudly.
Your words were a bunch of mumbled swear words and praise towards Justin. As you came down from your climax, Justin just looked at you, smiling.
"I love making you cum." he said, exhaling proudly.
"And I love when you make me cum." you replied, giggling.
You both got yourselves cleaned up and changed into pyjamas. Since Justin had rid you of your actual pyjamas, you changed into one of his shirts and some cute cheeky underwear. Justin slipped into a pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs. You made yourselves comfy and then you cuddled up to him. It was silent at first until Justin's phone rang. It was Scooter. They talked for a few minutes before you decided you were going to go downstairs and get some food. You crawled onto Justin's lap and looked at him.
"I am going to get some food downstairs, want me to get you anything, Daddy?" you said, knowing Scooter could hear you.
Justin's eyes shot wide open and he playfully shoved you off of him.
You laughed as you left the room and before you shut the door you heard Scooter yell, "Daddy?!"
Justin just looked at you and shook his head, making you extremely satisfied.