New tattoo

"Do you like it?" He says pointing st his new tattoo.
As you observed his tattoo, you decided to play a fun little game with him.
"Uhm..." you say pretending to look uncertain. "Well....it's different". You say, trying not to laugh as you watch Justin's face fall.
To be honest you actually loved Justin's tattoo, but you wanted to tease him for a while.
"Wait...you don't like it?" He asks hurt, as he pulls his shirt back down.
"I never said I didn't like it-" you begin to say before shaking your head. "yeah actually I don't like it." You say bluntly, trying your best not to look obvious.
"Babe!" Justin yells, hitting you playfully. You didn't know how longer you could take it, you knew you were going to burst into laughter any minute.
"I'm sorry! Did you want me to lie?" You say looking at him.
"Of course not but you could have been a little more gentle" he says before frowning, you watch as his cheeks were becoming a little red and you could tell he was embarrassed.
"Oh whoops my bad, hold on let me try again". You say jokingly as you clear your throat. "Justin no offence, I know you just recently got this tattoo but I'm just going to say my honest opinion about it, but don't worry it doesn't matter...I just strongly dislike your tattoo but I still love you very much". You say as gently as possible with a huge smile on your face.
"Ha ha very funny" he says as he rolls his eyes playfully causing you to burst into laughter. Justin looks at you confused. After a few seconds you finally calmed down. You look towards Justin as he was becoming impatient.
"I'm kidding!" You yell causing Justin to glare at you. You burst out laughing once again, as he tackles you onto the bed causing the both of you to chuckle. "You fucking hurt my feelings!" He says pretending to be mad, causing you to giggle. He places his leg on either side, locking you underneath him.
"No I was just kidding, I'm only surprised, you didn't tell me you were getting a tattoo." You say pouting.
"Sorry babe, it was sort of a last minute idea thing..." he says as he scratches the back of his neck slightly embarrassed.
"It's fine..." you chuckle. "Wait let me see it again" you ask. Justin slowly pulls of his shirt. He was still on you and you couldn't help but bite your lip.
"Damn...now that I'm looking at it, the tattoo looks really good on you maybe even sexy". You say as you trace the tattoo with your fingers. Justin looks at you turned on.
"Oh really?" He says as he leans towards you slowly. You wrap your arms around his neck as you pull him closer.
"You're probably one of the few guys that actually look hot with tattoos" you whisper as you bite your lip once more before kissing his jawline.
"Damn...." Justin's moans, just as he was about to lean on for a kiss you push him off with all your force.
"Goodnight!" You yell before running to the bathroom leaving Justin confused on the bed.
"Y/N! You fucking tease!" He yells frustrated. You laugh as you turn around.
"Sorry Biebs....but I think you should heal your tattoo first if you want to have...sex" you say winking before heading towards the bathroom.
"Come back here!" You hear him yell as he groans causing you to chuckle.
****
After freshening up, you walk out of the bathroom to see that Justin wasn't where you left him. Suddenly someone grabs you by the waist. Justin was shirtless as you were clung towards his body. You gasp as your hand slams onto his chest.
"My tattoo is all healed" Justin whispers, as his hands slowly go down, grabbing your butt. You gasp, before glaring at him playfully.
"You're a loser you know that?" You say as you wrap your arms around his neck.
"That's not what you will be calling me later tonight...." Justin winks as he carries you to the bed.