Interruptions

The day to marry Justin finally rolled around and I stood elegantly in my white dress, across from Justin who stood looking beautiful in his black suit. I'm pretty sure someone had to force him into that thing; I'm positive he would've worn shorts and a sweatshirt to this thing if he was allowed.
"Do you, [Y/N], take Justin to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?"
"I do." I chuckled as the tears streamed down my face, I stared up at Justin as he laughed at me, but his own eyes watering at this point. He brought his thumb and wiped it under my eye, making our friends and family 'aw' as they watched us.
"Do you, Justin, take [Y/N] to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health?"
All eyes were on Justin as he smiled down at me. "No," He shook his head, making my heart drop. The crowd gasped. "I'm just kidding, I do, of course I do." He chuckled and grinned mischievously. I swatted his chest as I frowned, a smile edging its way onto my face.
"I now pronounce yo-"
"Stop!" All heads turned towards the end of the aisle, a stumbling woman made her way over, grabbing a hold on the backs of chairs to stop herself from falling every so often. "This can't happen, call the engagement off." She spat, throwing her arms in the air.
"Bit late." I chuckled under my breath. The woman sent a glare my way, making me frown in confusion.
"What are you doing here?" Justin stood in front of me, almost protecting me.
"You can't marry this bitch; I was so much better for you. Come back to me and I'll show you a good time." The girl tried to be seductive, but her clearly drunked state failed her completely.
"What right do you think you have coming here? I'm about to marry the most perfect woman in the world and you're ruining it." Justin hissed and growled at her.
"You don't need her! You don't need any of this. We could be together and just fuck for the rest of our lives and I'd never ask you to marry me! Let's face it; what we had was so much better." The woman squealed, probably thinking her offer was the greatest.
All was quiet for a split second before Justin went off on a venomous rant, scaring even me. "If that's you're idea of a perfect life, you need to sort yourself out. [Y/N] is the love of my life and I want to be with her; with her, everything's better, she helps me be a better person. What I have with her, I want for the rest of my life." Justin's words turned soft for a moment, making my eyes water all over again. "You mean nothing to me anymore and when you did, you were nothing but a fling, which I regret, might I add. If I knew [Y/N] was coming into my life, I would've held out." The woman deflated from in front of us, but her eyes shooting daggers at anything she set her eyes on. "Now get the fuck out of my wedding, you weren't invited." He smirked as he watched her being escorted out, which actually resulted in her being dragged out as she refused to leave. He waved and smiled as she glared and shouted over her shoulder.
No one spoke, I chuckled lightly, making Justin do the same. "..Right, where were we?" The man repositioned himself in front of us.
"You were about to marry us." Justin grinned, holding both of my dainty hands in his own large ones.
"Right. I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."
"With pleasure." Justin muttered, pulling me into him by my waist forcefully. His lips instantly collided with my own and didn't leave for another minute. We stood, mouth to mouth as everyone cheered around us. Justin smirked into the kiss, travelling his hands down my back over my ass subtly, making me chuckle.