Rules/Guidelines

Here are the rules!

WHOO HOOO!

Please do the words on this page a kind favour and read them in their ENTIRETY!

1. I will only be critiquing 3 chapters of your book. Sorry, folks! If I like it, I'll do more.

I count prologues as chapters ^^

2. Fill out the form (we'll get to that in a bit)

3. Complete payment (on the next page). No payment=no review. Simple as.

4. I'll be commenting on your stories with my critiques. I will also be putting some of the comments in this book to give you a little more exposure!

 5. Please be patient. Some days I am busier than others but I will try to get round everyone's work.

6. I do not read fan fiction.

7. Please take note of grammar and spelling before submission. This is because I specialise in grammar more than anything else.

8. I do not sugarcoat reviews. I give honest feedback where possible. If you don't like my comments, that is your problem.

***

If you don't feel comfortable about having your critique published here for all to see, you can request to have it sent to you instead (preferably message me or add it at the end of your form).

However, I will have to at least write your name here and the title of your book. This is solely to keep track of who I've critiqued and who I have yet to do. No part of your critique will be posted anywhere else if this is a case.

Remember: Critiques are not criticisms! I am aiming for constructive feedback NOT sugarcoated feedback.

Swipe to the left for da payment! --> (or flick down - whichever is working for you)