Form

Have you read the Rules?

Have you read the payment requirement?

Have you read the WARNING?

If not, go back and read them. If so, come on through!!

Please fill in this form either in the inline or general comments section - I don't mind which!

Title:
Author's username:
Genre:
Mature?:
Have you completed payment?:
Tag your most favourite person in the entire world:
Are you prepared for a brutal review?:
Are you EXCITED?:

***

If you don't feel too comfortable about having your critique published here for all to see, you can request to have it sent to you instead (preferably message me or add it at the end of your form).

However, I will have to at least write your name here and the title of your book. This is solely to keep track of who I've critiqued and who I have yet to do. No part of your critique will be posted anywhere else if this is a case.

***

If I have critiqued your work, I can do so again. This would mean having to fill out the form again and also complete the payment for a second time, but I will be critiquing a further 3 chapters of your novel. I've had 2 people request this and I am open to more.

***

Remember: Critiques are not criticisms! I am aiming for constructive feedback NOT sugarcoated feedback.

I try to be as honest with my clients as possible. If you aren't prepared for a brutal review at the worst, then don't apply.

Thank you and I look forward to reading your work!