Coffee

--- *** ---

--- 2 Hours Later ---

2 hours after a relaxing catnap as the former sister of the church's body utterly relaxed, allowing its lethargy sedate her muscles and bones. All she could feel seconds before opening her brittle eyelids as they formed in slits shape, whilst shut that mammoth, surprisingly warm hands cradled her head in a hold and fingers caressing her halo ringlet of glossy old Hollywood aureate tresses, combing and twirling them. Her head was yet positioned on the former man of the cloth's lap as a black silky blanket was sheeting her passive body. Until Jude came to her senses by rubbing with her fragile, petite fists her drowsy eyelids, managing a mere yawn until she utterly opened her eyelids and she was embraced with the benevolent, soft smile of her former lover, swaying across his baby pinkish lips. 

"Good afternoon, dear!" The first words that came to his mind to utter shortly after she came to her senses at last brought her a serene smile, honed up in the corner of her lips, whereas he leant as his baby pinkish, soft as satin lips grease her pale forehead, planting a tender kiss by contacting the lukewarm facial skin. She felt beyond flattered once he called her dear instead with her real name, sensing balmy heat crawling underneath her flesh as it hoarded in her flimsy heart.

"G-Good afternoon, Timothy!" The middle-aged woman mumbled in velvety, somnolent yet voice, lingering on her tongue and stretching her arms at the moment. 

"You fell asleep in the middle of relish. Are you okay? Did you sleep well?" In the meantime, one of his colossal, veiny hands drifted down to her cheek, fondling it gingerly with his long, adroit fingers, enquiring genially. 

"I did. I'm fine and everything is fine." The middle-aged woman replied serenely, exhaling sharply shortly before her response. "I didn't mean to fall asleep a bit too abruptly, but," As she proceed with resuming her sentence, she was suddenly cut off curtly in the middle of it, incapable of finishing it.

"No, no! Do not regret for falling asleep, dear!" At the moment, his fingers were still raking the silken gilt curls, consequently twirling and curling them. His honeyed voice was as soft as a chirping bird in the wee hours of the morning. In the interim, her eyelids frequently blinked like opening and closing blinds as the long, ebon eyelashes flapped like wings, relishing the delicateness of the platonic, pristine touches which sent electrifying shivers and paradoxal paroxysm down her body and spine of sweetness and pleasure. "Have you ever thought of cooking coq-au-vin together?" 

"Why not? I'd like it very much as well." The truth was the older lady liked the concept of cooking coq-au-vin, their favorite meal. Not just by herself but with her former lover and boss in the same time as a part of taking the further step in their toxic relationship as it necessitated to greatly work on it. Furthermore, the former aspiring Monsignor was flabbergasted by the former Briarcliff's administrator response, factly, she may have trust issues and struggle to trust at any worth her former lover, howsoever, at least even the casual activities or collaborating along was bringing them back in the game as team players. 

"I'm glad to hear this. What were you about to say when I interrupted you?"

"Ah, nothing! It doesn't matter anymore."

"In addition to when you were still asleep, I decided to blanket you as I'm really concerned not just about your health, but also about you in general."

"Aww, that's so kind of ya, Timothy! But it wasn't necessary at all." The blonde stubbornly retaliated as she nibbled on the silken skin of her bottom, plumpish lip begrudgingly. Nonetheless Jude genuinely appreciated Timothy's goodwill for being selfless and caring not only for her health condition, moreover for her as well.