Wedding 1

2 days later...

Jude's POV

2 days passed at last! So quickly! As swiftly as rain drops. I couldn't believe today is our wedding day. The crucial day of our destiny to choose between Mr and Mrs. Howard or to remain with how we do still Mr Howard and Miss Martin. 

Anyway today it was surprisingly a bit warmer than the last days. The temperatures were a little above 7 degrees. It hasn't snow for the last 5 days which rendered me quite nostalgic. The sun was beaming into every object which could soak up with its rays. The snow began gradually to melt. 

Today was the only day which I could afford to not go because of the wedding. I have spoken with my boss Jonathan about it the last 2-3 days which couldn't help him but release me from work just for one day. Furthermore, he is going to be a guest on the wedding with my colleagues Charlotte and Ramona including Mother Claudia. Jonathan and Claudia found substitute who is going to be extremely responsible for the rest of the stuff in their institutions whilst they will take a break from work. 

It was around 10AM in the morning. Neither we haven't slept, nor our eyes had blinked even for a second. 

The night before was just our night to spend our hours and hours cuddling in our bed by wearing our pajamas, speaking to each other, discussing and asking plenty and diversity of questions about our upcoming wedding, wondering like callow children who haven't experienced it yet. Before coffee time we took a shower, washing our hairs together. After 7AM we made coffees for ourselves so that to remain still awake for the rest of the day, followed by a regular breakfast that we have on 2 mornings in the week. 

Back to the basic moment, Charlotte and Ramona were in our house since 9AM, wearing cocktail dresses winter style which looked wonderful; putting on some make up on my face such as white eyeshadows, red lipstick, some light red rouge on my cheeks, make a formal hairstyle by spending a few hours with me in front of the mirror of the dressing table as I was sitting, watching my reflection with a broad and optimistic smile across my red lips. As I was watching my own reflection, I couldn't believe to behold myself as a bride, wearing my favorite wedding dress, my silver earrings, my ruby-sapphire bracelet, my proposal ring, wearing make-up in moderate quantity. During the preparation, Tim fixed his tie as he was almost prepared unlike me. Further, me and the younger women discussed variety of topics:

-So your Prince Charming is waiting for you whilst we are making a prominent hairstyle and applying the another part of the make up for you. He is going to be pretty amazed to see his Princess like that.- Ramona said with cheerful voice as she was applying carefully the white eyeshadows.

-I don't have any clue what is he doing now but I hope he likes me that. - I uttered slightly insecure as the room was filled with chuckles by us the feminine kingdom.