Flower Crown

Sometime later...

When Timothy came back at home from work with a handful minutes earlier as often, he determined himself to surprise his wife in possibly the best way. What came to his mind when he received a bouquet with iris, white and red roses from Abbigail, to render a fabulous flower crown for his wife Jude, collecting from his garden's sanctuary of flowers' abundance, variety of flowers, dabbling them as each flower from roses to daisies to orchids and many others are attached to each one.

As soon as he left cautiously on the veranda the bouquet with roses, he gathered from his gardening tools from the workshop, located somewhere on the 1st floor of the 2 story mansion, the former priest went outside as he started cutting some flowers for a flower crown, thereafter collecting them.

When Mr.Howard finished with cutting them, he took the bouquet as he concealed behind his lower back as he held the rose bouquet, made by the little precious angel Abbigail. Meantime Jude was coming back from work as her lassitude gleamed from far away like a silhouette of the destruction, exterminating her frail nature, augmented in its extra pounds body of pregnancy, draining every essence of energy and chakra, wandering around her body.

As Timothy headed towards the widely opened iron, tall gates, welcoming his wife as he still managed to hide the bouquet behind his back, embracing each other.

"Hi rare bird! You seem quite fatigued as well!", Timothy stated sincerely as he wore a broad smile that rapidly grew as soon as he beholded the love of his life returning back at home. What it brings him life in his soul is Judy, their love, the real significance of Howards' lives, their pending baby twins and many reasons, which fetch a cordial felicity from the bottom of his heart.

"Hi, my love!", Mrs.Howard exhaled sharply once they broke off the hug, regenerating some of her breathing in natural way, thus their lips met, as a result colliding deliberately due to their yearn for lust and love in the same time. Every time they kiss especially if they are the faintest ones, subsequently they can be descried as eternal ones, identical to kisses, that haven't been swopped for centuries as those kisses are embodied to the couple's bond immortality. "For sadly, yes! Phew!", the older woman commanded her forearm as it wipped her sudorifeous forehead.

"Perhaps you hadn't any problems at your working place, right?", Timothy asked concerned as he wanted to make sure if Jude is doing excellently or otherwise the hidden signs of prejudices are optically exposed with a naked eye, stark like a sword instincts, vivid like a luminous crystal wisdom, chronic like the quantity of the plague's victims, who just gave up to fight for their lives as their diminished physically, spiritually bodies betrayed, either their wretched or abstract souls of its owners.

"No! Otherwise Ramona, Charlotte and my boss were tremendously joyous for hearing the fantastic news of expecting twins soon!"

"Oh, that's pretty impressive!", their eyes had already met, as Jude's hazel like the forest eyes gaped at Timothy's chocolate brown eyes, hence, developing longer lasting, more heartfelt, desiring eye contacts, between sacred couple who didn't just started having crush on each other since 1962; apparently, the enchantment began more than 5-6 years ago, of course.