Regular Days

A day later
15th of February, 1970

The overwhelming day after not only his notoriety in Salem verged, but also he was the speculated perpetrator of his family's poisoning with a bottle of red wine, he eagerly determined to leave the small city as he moved in Boston though the trouble awaited him even in the first city where the notoriety embraced him with open arms.

As the young priest woke up in the early morning approximately 4 o'clock before the others to figure out about his sudden awaken condition, whether if he didn't want to or so, Alexander must flee Salem as soon as possible.

Once the pale blue lights dispersed through the pale beige blinds in the wee hours of the morning, the holy man couldn't suppress an instinctive yawn with a morning breath as he rubbed with his fists his drowsy sapphire eyes, yet fueled with fatigue and burden.

He was sleeping with his plain undershirt and boxers as they were his common pyjama outfit as well. Alexander's eyes blinked and blinked like ticking antique clock. He insepcted promptly his surroundings within seconds until he utterly comes to his senses at last. His heart lightly hammered in his chest.

Then he got from the bed, making it, hence, picking up his leather suitcase from his chair as he moved it on the bed, opening it as there were paraphernalia, stored as a luggage. He was relieved it won't take him a quarter an hour to pack everything which he owns.

First and foremost, he began to pick up the items he possessed, followed by a couple of ecclesiastical attires in his wardrobe, folding them in proper manner until he gathered them altogether inside the leather suitcase. It took him a couple of minutes for his preparation as he gripped momentarily his car keys and left the dorm room without any hesitation.

As soon as Alexander stepped inside the empty church, he opted to be exceedingly cautious to not cause any trouble and ado. For this purpose, his leather oxford shoes scarcely clapped the floor as the young priest tiptoed as he was approaching the double polished church doors.

His forehead creased as his body's temperature drastically increased, goosebumps bathing his flesh as the murderous silence made his hairs stabd up on the back of his neck. Grotesque, cunning frown, crawled on his yet youthful face, peppered in palish tint. Pursing his lips as his sly sapphire blue eyes were essentially focused on his journey to escape. One of his hands was occupied with holding the suitcase unlike the second one that supported the man of the cloth, capable of doing other actions which the active one couldn't at all. His hopes were to not being spotted in the wee hours of the morning, as a result of rebelling against the Salem church.

Once Father McKenzie pushed the double doors, he made his own way towards the car as his sole free mammoth hand delved in his slacks' pocket, searching for the car keys until he found them lastly and unlocked the door, setting the baggage on the back seat and afterward he got inside his car, starting its car engine and to drive, having ultimate control over his vehicle.

***

"Oh God!" The blonde grumbled something under her panting once she woke up in the early hours of Sunday, laying under the blanket as Timothy was still asleep, fortunately. Her eyelids opened reluctantly in the partly coal black bedroom.

When she finally came to her senses, she looked at the clock by her nightstand's side reading it properly "5:15AM" in the morning. A hand dabbed her forehead lightly to not harm her own delicate, silken skin and rosy tints to colorize partly her skin. Her tousled wavy honey hair was ruffled on the cotton pillow, hardly blinking as the alcohol didn't abide any longer once she fell asleep.