4th of July 2

Jude withdrawn her body as she wanted to divide some proximity with her maid, realizing it's completely wrong to not only cheat on her beloved husband with more attractive person, in her opinion; regardless of the gender. Furthermore, she felt extremely embarrassed and undisputably frantic, besides she shared the solid opinion of perceiving the homosexualism as an abomination. Though she would accept her friends and acquaintances for who are they, not judging their beliefs, interests, sexual orientation. 

Valerie had feelings for Jude, of course. It was pretty evident in her demeanor today as she was more opened. The red-haired was a lesbian and since she was being around Howards' family especially frequently nigh the blonde, she fell in love with a married woman, who was perceived as beautiful, intelligent, charismatic and friendly, in her opinion. The first 2 months passed perfectly normal. Without conflicts. With amiable feelings only. 

Nonetheless something changed into her worldview. With every day, she noted something more specific about the former nun. She had never a crush on somebody who was tremendously pious especially a former nun. She was like her rare bird though she knew she would be in a huge trouble, being blamed by both sides. By Timothy, Jude's husband who is going to be very angry with the young maid. Whilst Velika wouldn't make a big exception at all. She would be heart-broken to find out that her partner she relied on mostly for 3 years is cheating on her or has an interest in another lover, at least. Additionally, the trouble would double eventually.

Ms.Volkova opted to move closer to Mrs.Howard until her arms pushed her away as their distance wasn't more than 7 inches. As she was pushed away, she grimaced face as she recognized the middle aged woman's disgusted face, reproaching to what could happen if otherwise Jude didn't defend herself from her lesbian maid, already imagining how repelling this scene is going to be. But if Timothy was here, what would happen? She wondered. She imaged his anger as he would push away the younger lady, huffing at her, menancing to strip her off from her work, besides his jealousy would boil stormly in his blood and veins as his heart raced. His overprotectiveness over his wife was definitely apparent. He doesn't want to share his rare bird, his right hand with somebody else. Neither with an interested man, nor with interested woman in romantic relationship. 

"I don't want to insult you, Ms.Volkova," Jude paused as she exhaled sharply, her stamina and strength verged as she flipped her hair with one hand in uneasiness, all flushed face. 

"But I am not romantically interested in you." The former nun stood for herself as an ueasy smile spread in the corner of her rosy-colored lips. Brutally honest hazel eyes met another upset hazel eyes. "I am married woman, you have a partner. You just cannot embarrass 2 families for your attraction to me." She placed a hand on her shoulder as she pulled her in a hug to comfort her as the red-haired felt betrayed, besides heart broken for noticing the older lady that didn't have the same feelings as hers to one another.

"I don't care what would Velika say. She is constantly working in the hospital, either a morning or a night shift. Even a double shift." Ms.Volkova was near the rim to sob in her friend's arms as she rested her head on her chest, her ear delicately tickling her magnificent casual mint polka dot dress's fabric as her long straight red strands teased her creamy, vanilla hips' sensitive skin. Valerie's arms were wrapped around Jude's back, wearing a timid smile as tears welled on her face.