Family Together 1

A couple of days later
12th of March, 1970

The days passed quickly as the Howards were eagerly impatient until the day to their trip to England to visit Timothy's mansion, located in London and currently housing his siblings and parents as well. The children were beyond straining at the leash. Further, they wanted to see their grandparents mostly.

Whilst on other hand, Jude was peculiarly agitated about the impending trip to London and future encounter with her mother-in-law and the rest of the Howards, who aren't residing there. The middle-aged mother was not only agitated, moreover little did she know what's kind of an impression she will make to them and is her mother-in-law going to like and accept her, or rather reject her.

Timothy wasn't exceptional either too. He was uneasy about his forthcoming encounter with his parents and siblings a decade and a half later. He wasn't particularly sure whether Julietta is going to like his wife and accept her as a part of the family or otherwise disapprove her as if she was nothing in the vacuum limbo. On one hand, little did he know his parents and Anna and Daniel are going to think about him being a family man with a marvelous wife and adorable children by his side, whereas, on other hand, he was irrefutably excited and happy to behold his relatives years after emigrating in the another part of the world not only due to his golden divine Vatican dream that whirled in the limbo, further, due to the fresh start in his life on a different continent. In a different country. Being encompassed by people who scarcely have any clue who's he.

In addition to their impending trip, their tickets were booked a several days ago as their flight was at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Once the morning sun rays dispersed through the opened curtains of the windows in the two story mansion, bathing the rooms in fresh, undimmed daylight, resurrecting within seconds, the Howards woke up early, as a result of their flight which they shouldn't miss in a matter of hours.

First and foremost, they got up in 7 o'clock in the morning as the first thing they did was having a breakfast downstairs along so that to invigorate them for the rest of the day, besides granting them sufficient physical strength and stamina to pack up their luggage in suitcases.

They ate in silence breakfast and shortly after breakfast time, the couple commence to store their belongings such as garments, shoes and beneficial items inside their suitcases.

Whereas Jude and Timothy were being occupied with their baggage as their suitcases reclined opened on the edge of the bed, Ellie peeked through the ajar bedroom door as she was in the hallway, prying what her parents were doing as her chikdish inquisitiveness verged. In spite of they weren't doing anything special than setting their luggage hours before their flight.

In the meantime, Tristan was teaching his younger sister Agnes Jude in their room, holding a children's book in his tiny hands, their studious eyes darted down to the papers with pictures of objects and their actual names.

"Agnes, repeat after me!" Tristan encouraged his younger sibling cheerfully, his forefinger tipping as he pointed directly at the picture, glimpsing at her, making sure if she followed his instructions as well. Then his gaze shifted to the paper. "Snore!" He began as the both children were seating on the carpeted floor.

"Snore!" The little girl repeated after her older brother, following his instructions properly, hence, she giggled inwardly to herself as she sensed pride, enveloping her heart.

"Bravo, little sister! You are incredible." Tristan complimented Agnes's skills as she was a quick learner and didn't struggle to gain knowledge. He felt two wee pair of arms clasped around his shoulders as he couldn't help but startle as the hug was unpredictable. His big chocolate brown eyes widened, sensing his sister's embrace tightened fleetingly. Additionally Tristan refrained to spill a comment which might offend Agnes.