Weekend Plan

Later that night...

As the couple had already took a fresh, lukewarm shower after their exhausting day at work as well, recently wearing their sleeping garments.

Once they jumped in the bed, as they sat on the bed under the iris silky blanket, blanketing their half bare bodies.

Jude spent the rest of the evening since Timothy made for her a prominent flower crown, with her present on her head, declared formally for Queen from her husband as they like to address each other the highest reyal ranks especially "King" and "Queen", despite the rare usage of the magic words.

Timothy had already proclaimed, inwardly in his heart and his conscience Judy, his rare bird, his right hand, his friend, nowadays his wife, his lover, his genuine motive to continue his life, his world, part of him, shared with each other their affectionate, full of sensuality, warmness and rapport hearts but never sharing their already taken hearts with another people that opt to seperate the couple in diversity of ways, briefly said, his everything like a man who had changed from worse for better, as a sacrifice for the person he loves mostly with his entire heart doubtlessly.

While Jude did the same, if we exclude the facts that she didn't need to change for him in case to sacrifice for his best. She is definitely his ray of sunshine.

As the night lamps were turned on, lay upon the both night tables, the charcoal, silk curtains were almost closed, letting out a dim illumination via the moonlight as a spontaneous light refraction, enlighting a little part of the couple's love nest, the partners didn't miss the opportunity to speak to each other before falling asleep,of course.

"I am thinking of going to the lake and hike in the woods this weekend. What do you think, sweetie?" All of a sudden, a thought collided in Timothy's mind, as he shared an idea that is going to occupy their weekend schedule for a few hours with something pleasing to do along.

Once Jude listened to him, her smile grew irresistibly rapid, as a result of the incredible idea how she could describe it. Furthermore the silence didn't last for too long.

"I love this idea. Just of us, right?" She enquired euphoric as their eyes had already pursued for each other's attention with radiant smiles. Consequently their eyes were smiling like geaming sunshines.

"Yes, my rare bird.", Mr. Howard replied her enquiry as their faced were against each one, facing, meantime his long, fine, equivalenting piano keys fingers, caressed her hair as his fingertips were burried in her flowing like a waterfall long golden locks, resemble to a Greek Goddess. Jude felt the warm, pleasant sensation of her hair being caressed especially the love of her life doing it, as she hummed. "Yes, just 2 of us only!"

Their smiles flashed abruptly as they mildly chuckled, staring at each other's eyes with passion, desire and love.

Then their lips pursued as they slowly, gradually approached until crashed, as the mellow lips' touched, starting kissing like there's no tomorrow, thereafter their kisses grew more aggressive, almost breathless, scarcely reluctant ones as their tongues began dancing against each one, meanwhile they moaned as Jude's hands were clasped around his bare nape, when Timothy managed to wrap his both arms around her upper back, eventually gliding his fingers as they caressed her thin rosewood nightgown's silk fabric, down through her spine to her lower back, holding her by the waist as his fingers touched her waist's widened curves, in this moment the former monsignor pinned her as he was clearheaded sufficiently as Jude managed to rose slightly her backbone up as much as her stamina allowed her, avoiding to rose her spine up instantly.

Suddenly Timothy's lips moved from her lips to her neck as she arched her back and head, moaning in pleasure whilst he plants kisses on her tender neck, nibbling her soft neck's skin as she couldn't resist this sensual moment, meantime her fingers travelling downside through his back as her nails scratched his flesh, leaving grazed marks on his back as they still gasped.

Further Timothy had the ginormous wish to make love to his rara avis. Neverthrless since Jude gained more extra pounds, besides her 5th month pregnancy with the pains in her back, abundant appetite, her mood swings, nauseau and some other symptoms of pregnancy, they prefered to restrain themselves from riskier consequences which might harm the unborn twins due to the advanced pregnancy. Additionally her husband couldn't be less objective

Once they broke off the romantic kiss, they collapsed upon the bed under the sheets, heavily breathing with almost shutted eyes, regenerating some breath as their nostrils gained some air though it's slightly stuffy in the room. 

In this moment, Timothy's head laid on his partner's cleavage, nigh to fall asleep extremely soon just like Jude, however, in her case she was more fatigued. She laid on her back as well, panting along in the same second. 

"I...love...you, babe!" Jude uttered per a syllable in toiling way.

"I love you too so much, my rare bird!" Timothy said with weary voice, a couple of seconds before to fall asleep.

As Jude with her considerate, smallish fingers caressed gently Timothy's chest, admiring every feature of his as her arms were wrapped around his muscular back, meanwhile one of his arms, wrapped around her waist, helding her as he fainly squeezed. 

Somehow he felt a little bit either like a baby or a child, in fact how his head is upon her fleshy chest, as Mrs.Howard was the mother. 

To be continued...