Mourning 1

A month later...

26th of November, 1968

A month passed extremely quickly. Just like a summer breeze. The November days were slightly colder than the October ones. 

Frank left Howards' mansion as he got back at his home in the near neighbourhood in Boston's countryside in the beginning of November shortly after Halloween. He healed from Briarcliff's traumas and stopped having nightmares. The last nightmare he had was more than ten days ago. It was more than a horrid one. It reminded him of his old foe. The man dressed as Santa Claus, however, known as the murderous Santa Claus, Leigh Emerson. 

Flashback

10 days ago...

1964

Hours after Frank's neck was slit by the possessed Mary Eunice with a sharp, silver razor, luckily, he survived the suffer, pain that he experienced. After his throat was slit, instead of being instantly dead, embracing the demise, one of the inmates who passed their path as they saw the motionless body, laying on the cold, dull floor. One of the inmates informed one of the sisters about the unconscious security guard, thereafter he was transmitted in the infirmary as he laid on a warm, soft matress as his body from the shoulders and below was blanketed with plain white cotton blanket. He was being surrounded by nobody else but Mother Claudia, who was supposed to supervise him. Jude and another nuns paid a visit to the infirmary to see the wounded man as Jude was the sole sister who actually cared about him with Mother Claudia along.

All of a sudden, his nostrils smelled a pungent scent of medicaments as his shut eyelids trembled, opening his eyes as his vision emerged blurry, looking around his surroundings, thereafter gasping inwardly in pain as his throat's slit wound stopped bleeding shortly after the occured mishap. 

The elder nun stood beside his bed on his left, her warm, benevolent winter blue eyes looked down at the younger man. A small, humble smile shaped on Claudia's wrinkled face, relieved of beholding Frank still alive and recovered from his trauma.

"Oh, Frank. I am so relieved you are awake." The old nun stated serenely. 

"W-what happened and why am I here in the infirmary?" Frank's azure blue eyes met with another pair of blue ones, locked into one another's gazes. The security guard was beyond perplexed and couldn't really put a finger on how he's in the infirmary and why.

"You had a terrible accident, according to one inmate who informed the sisters to take you here. You were unconscious." Mother Claudia responded seriously. 

"Oh! Mother Superior, I remember perfectly who slit my throat."

"Who it was, dear child?"