The First Kiss Before Christmas

Jude's POV

The intense silence grew into something more until was broken with its invincible punch, betraying the tranquil ambience, thanks to Timothy who uttered a few minutes until midnight:

-It is unbelievable how many things we haven't shared with each other...- Tim exclaimed, his sentence remained unfinished and won't be finished by interrupting him.

-Darling?- I questioned gently, my left palm resting on his chest as my head, staring at his chocolate eyes, keeping on with the powerful and amorous eye contact.

-Yes, my rare bird?- He replied me with a question in frisky way, smirking, stroking my long honey curly hair.

-I love you! Very much! - I interracted my face to his, scarcely dividing any centimetre proximity. I really desire to kiss him and I guess he does either too. 

-I love you even more and more than anything, Judy!

The clock kept on with its ordinary sounds whilst we began an invasion of each other, our lips prepared for its dynamic clash. 

Consequently, our lips crashed into each other with half shutted eyes, starting its attack. Our kisses grew into something more prominent per a second. Accordingly, they became more lustful and delighting, groaning once Tim bit my bottom lip roughly with his sharp but white yet teeth. Our tongues danced, dueling each other, fighting for its domination which was in Timothy's favor. My both hands were wrapped around his neck, stroking his amazing short hair during this moment his both hands were wrapped around my upper back, hence, sliding from my upper back through my spine unless reaching its vedge- the waist, squeezing with his entire strength, moaning softly along. Then he moved his precious mellow lips from my lips, gliding slowly and sensually until sensing the touch of his lips onto my neck which was the real cause to gasp much louder in pleasure and glee, rumbling "I love you Tim! I want more...MORE!" as I said the last word by raising my fevered voice. He obeyed what I have just ordered. Our kisses especially his became more truculent, filling the atmosphere with Christmas romance, putting in the background everything else which surrounds us. 

As his hands were wrapped around my waist, his fingers slided from my waist's well exquisite curves to my buttocks, gripping them, rubbing them on circles with his strength whilst his lips were attacking my neck into kisses, moaning together especially me more and more as he whispered "I love you to bones, babydoll!", breathing heavily as he had passed plenty of exhausting obstacles. 

-I love you much more, darling!- I responded back by feeling powerless, thanks to the neck kisses and the delights that he ensures me, sending shivers down my spine and body of sweetness, pleasure and affection. I was breathing heavily either too. Like him!

Then he left a trail and dim marks on my neck of his teeth that nibbled my neck's smooth and delicate skin, one of my erogenous zone, admitting it frankly. After the neck, his lips moved abruptly from my neck, down to the only bare part of my chest, kissing and sniffing the perfume scent which melted his nostrils, causing him to hum:

-Mmmmm, you are so beautiful, Jude! Further, you are a great kisser, don't you realise it?!- As he collapsed onto my chest like a baby whilst my both hands were holding his head back, stroking his hair, leaning my face against his, staring at each other's eyes with passion.

-Aww, thank you! *blushing embarrassedly due to the compliment* Nobody has never told me that I am a great kisser. I am thinking that I am okay in the kissing. - I was somewhat pessimistic in my last two sentences.

-You are welcome! *sighing febrile* Seriously? Nobody has proven to you that you are a great kisser,right,Judy? *nodding my head which meant a clear "Yes!"*  Don't be a pessimistic, my rare bird! Of course, you are an amazing kisser. It's sad that nobody hadn't the chance to tell you in your face.- He reassured me by our noses' tips rubbing against each other considerately.

-Aww, thank you once again for this lovely compliment, Timothy! Don't you know that your kisses are irresistable and marvelous? You are a great kisser either too. Better than me! 

-You are welcome, sweetheart! *feeling his face all flushed due to my frank compliment* Aww, that is extremely sweet of your side, Jude! Thank you!*cackling along* Let's not argue about it. We are equally great in the kissing, is that right?

-You are welcome! *confirming by humming to his rhetoric question* Mhm!

-Excellent!- He stated his last words, a handful of seconds before to fall asleep, holding him in my fragile arms like I have saved his holy soul from the demonic sinister force.

In the least predictable moment, as my body relaxed, lying helplessly next to Timothy's immobile body as his heart was beating tensely, my ear against his pulsating heart, had already shutted my eyes, keeping on our faces content smiles, exhaling and inhaling in peaceful and cold-blooded way. We were trapped by the deep sleep, cuddling together.

To be continued...