Visit Mother Claudia's Office Again

A several days later...

3rd of April, 1965

Timothy's POV

It was finally Saturday! For some people this day could be a fortunate one while for others, for sadly, not exactly! We determined ourselves with my wife Jude to visit Mother Superior Claudia in Briarcliff to see her due to the fact that we haven't seen her since the wedding ceremony. A couple of days until the 2nd month wedding anniversary though it's not as prominent as an 1st year anniversary.

By the way, today wasn't a fabulous weekend day of April! A swarm of dark grayish, resonant clouds, layering the entire sky, hiding subtly the sun that opted to show off its face though the failed attempt, thanks to the clouds which were too many. The wind was blowing stubbornly and strongly in the same time. Like an invincible natural power that could spontaneously vanish whenever it is capable. It hasn't started to rain yet, luckily! 

Anyway I had on myself pebble gray trousers with shallow pockets, black T-shirt with a chestnut leather jacket, black trainers, whilst Jude wore practical white slacks with a light gray shirt with long sleeves, leaving 2 buttons unbuttoned, revealing her luscious cream collarbone and neck with her ruby-sapphire bracelet on her left wrist and black flats.

Due to the horrible weather and the upcoming raining, we determined ourselves to use a transport instead of walking on foot to the asylum. Taking for an example my car! 

A little before to leave, we examined every room for an item that we have forgotten in case and checking if everything is alright as well. Alternatively, we left our house as we locked the entrance door, hopping up in the car, driving to Briarcliff whilst my partner hummed, singing silently to herself with her magnificent, alluring singing voice. I really savored the way Jude sings. She is deliriously talented and marvelous singer, although she used to be once time back in her youth. 

A few hours later...

Once we arrived behind the institution's gates, 2 male guards stood from both angles of the gates, guarding, of course! One of the guards approached to my car as I opened my car's window. 

This security man didn't look older than his early 40s visually as he wasn't tall at all. He was rather 5'6, having a lean, but muscular body, followed by short straight chestnut hair, nape length; his eyes were gray as the silver itself. His skin color was actually weakly tanned. His facial features gave me the impression that he looks a sympathetic person at least, if I am not lying myself or my conscience. He wore his military uniform.