Baby Twins 1

3-4 months later...

30th of September, 1965

As the last day of September knocked on the door, the autumn's scourge was nigh to invade its days and weeks with falling leaves, dismantling trees, more gray clouds floating in the sky, more rainy days and hours instead of dry, sunny. 

Today's weather like wasn't pleasant at all. Otherwise it was cloudy, windy and lukewarm in the same time. The solid, dark grayish clouds hovered in the dim silver sky, scarcely permitting the sun to loom from somewhere. It started to rain since the early morning of Thursday. Moreover the rain encouraged Timothy to drive his wife to her working place as she is nearly pregnant in 9th month.

Timothy got up around 5:30AM in the morning, as a result of not being sleepy anymore, determining himself to prepare a breakfast for themselves, meanwhile wearing his sleeping garments yet, ensuring warmth and comfort in the same time.

As Jude woke up around 6 and something in the morning, barely having any strength to get up as she experienced contractions especially now, enforcing her roar to be heard, without opening her eyes. Anyway she didn't give up easily as she stretched her body, hopping up in her slippers, meantime she heard masculine voice, inquiring her name from downstairs "Judy, are you okay? Rare bird?" as his voice vanished a few seconds later when she entered in the bathroom, despite she had a hard time walking, dragging herself like a walking dead, her body being hugged into Timothy's pajamas and her undergarment.

Once she established in the bathroom, she cleaned herself as it was her initial need she should do every morning. Afterward the blonde washed her hands, her face and teeth.

Meanwhile Timothy went upstairs as he left behind the pancakes, as he was extremely concerned for his wife who should give a birth very soon when he heard her shrieking that came from their bedroom. As soon as he established in the bedroom, beholding his wife sitting on the edge of the bed after finishing with her daily stuff in the bathroom as her elbows were upon her thighs, somehow her hands covering her face, sobbing helplessly like a wounded wild little animal, which was recently injured abominably by a hunter.

"Oh, rare bird! What's wrong?" he hasted as he joined her by sitting next to her, while she kept on sobbing, experiencing one more contraction in this moment, enquiring her in disputedly solicitious way, taking her into his secure, affectionate arms.  

"It's hurting so much! I had already experienced a handful of contractions this morning." the former nun confessed, barely hesistating either to answer or to abide silent, removing her hands from her face as her arms managed to clasp around his upper back, her lukewarm palms and fingers caressing his T-shirt's cotton fabric.

"Do you need to be driven to the hospital?", he questioned as they continued to embrace in each others' arms, whilst Jude regenetated some breathing as she panted after the experienced contractions.