Amazing News

Jude's POV

Sometime later...

As we reborned back at home from the supermarket, kicking off our shoes, hanging on the hangs our jackets in the corridor, unpacking the ingredients, establishing them in the refrigerator with exception of some of them, changing our clothes as I put on a white silk peignoir as an overgarment, covering my half naked body which was hugged my pair of black lace lingerie such as bra and panties, hopped up in slippers. I promised Timothy that I will be right back in the next few minutes to start preparing the dinner as I went in the bathroom, delving the medicine cabinet as it was opened by me prior, finding the pregnancy test as I was obligated to await for my result in the next 5 minutes maximun.

I wanted to make sure if I am either pregnant or that is a sequential bluff according to the written sources such as books, encyclopedias and etc. My face was all flared in its rose hue, holding the test with 2 fingers of my right hand whilst my left palm behind my mouth. My forehead had already perspirated of anxiety, worrying for my fate in the upcoming weeks if it is going to be actually glistening or otherwise a fugly grotesque, a silhouette of the colorful. My eyes couldn't detach from the pregnancy test, my patience was going to detonate quite soon. I am quite sure of it! I was completely lonely and desolated in the bathroom, observing the pregnancy test. Exactly same's voices in my head echoed, sending me variety of messages "Jude, calm down! Even if you are not pregnant, you shouldn't be that disappointed! Be happy for having a wonderful husband next to you!", "If you are otherwise pregnant, be happy!", "You are pregnant, Queen!" and many other messages which couldn't be listed as the intensity had remounted its summit per a second. Heart beats' rhythms were as swift as an Olympic runner champion! Unbelievably rapid!

Bom! A couple of minutes have passed, hearing my husband's voice shouting my name through the house, noticing concerness that dominated in his voice. His voice was nearer, hearing his moderately loud footsteps appoarching the bathroom. Two lines appeared on the pregnancy test, meantime the bathroom's door opening as my face was still flushed, Tim watching me as he exclaimed my name once again, holding the doorknob. I glanced at my test's final results with shocked expression. I AM PREGNANT?!

-Jude, are you okay?- Timothy question as he was concerned about me, closing the bathroom door behind himself as let himself to step in. 

The room was sinking into a tense silence. I slowly rotated my face like in a horror or drama movie, sheding a handful tears of happiness due to that I am eventually pregnant. My smile grew drastically as Tim's astonished look turned into gleeful one. His chocolate eyes were darted into my face as he was observing cautiously my reaction, studying it in wise way. His broad smile emerged across his face like he fell with a parachute from the highest point of the sky, relishing and experiencing the amazing cascade.

-I am okay. I am mostly rather...*sobbing as he interracted to me, scarcely having a few centimetres proximity between us, cupping my both cheeks in his warm and delicate palms as he tilted my head as his level as we gaped at each others' eyes, attempting to sooth me by whispering to me "Please, don't cry, baby! I am next to you!" as his stare was more focused into my eyes rather than somewhere else* blissful! Because I am...pregnant!- I stuttered due to the fact that I am obnoxiously speechless as I realised what the destiny had granted me.