Winter Picnic in the Lovely Night

A several hours later...

Jude's POV

As I was wearing my casual clothes for home such as white sweater, followed by black pantyhose with black skirt over the pantyhose itself, reading a non fictional book in the living room, sitting on the goth sofa, sipping my cold water. Whilst Timothy was preparing some food and drinks for the winter picnic in the nearest forest, putting them in wooden picnic basket. It was the early evening, already dark outside, filling the ambience with spookiness but mysticism and unconditional beauty. It was hardly snowing today. According to the weather forecast, the snow is going to reborn in the next 2-3 days, almost a week before Christmas. Actually it shall be a marvel if it snows right on Christmas in midnight. 

Oh! When I was talking about the marvel to snow right in midnight on the Christmas day, I put afield the non-fictional book on the coffee table, dividing a several centimetres distance with the glass of water, recalling myself once time when I have just lost my mother, remaining a hopeless orphan at age 18, with the only thing that remained as a ruin and memory from my lovely mother- the ruby sapphire bracelet. Onto my wrist, wearing a red sweater; a several months before to graduate from high school...I was living in the modest house which was desolated like it was dominating darkness, loneliness and void...a home where I used to share a roof with my mother mostly...It was possibly one of the most secluded Christmas that I have ever had in my entire life...without my family, being only child...have prepared by myself some Christmas meals with many efforts, surviving by working as a singer in a jazz group since they found out that I am actually quite talented in the singing. There were a handful minutes until midnight, watching the snowless landscape outside with the freezing wind how blasts every fragile object. I was rather enthusiastic if it is going to snow right in midnight on Christmas. I hoped for it! Howsoever, the phenomenon happened actually. As the antique clock hit 12AM, all what I could see through the bedroom dirty window's fuzzy glass was snow, gradually falling. Suddenly I could sense a couple of tears flowing through my soft and pale face. It wasn't due to the loneliness that I have convened with it since my childhood. The real motive why I was crying is actually of exuberance. It is the second midnight on Christmas when it has ever snowed for 18 years. My frown drastically changed, stretching its lips, smiling broad, touching with my flimsy, thin and mellow fingers the window's glass like a curious and satisfied child, bringing back childhood memories. My grimaced faced faded away as the plague hasn't got any dominant effect upon the survivors anymore, lost its strength to doom everything that layers the endangered and assumably endangered area.

I am never going to forget this memory of mine which is going to last inside my lurking and unwarranted soul after my death, somehow emollienting it as I relaxed on the couch, my both hands extended, abiding, crossing my left leg with closed eyes once I thought of this memory. 

-Jude?!- I heard Tim's yelling name from the kitchen, opening my eyes fully, my heart's beats were rapid. His scream sounded like there's currently something urgent.