Home

--- An Hour Later ---

An hour after driving in the snowy, nevertheless, aesthetically glacial paths in Boston's outskirts as Timothy was utterly focused on the driving process unlike his former lover, who was profoundly lost in her snooze on the passenger's seat as the coat was bracing her torso, warming it, he parked his car in his owned private property as its buzzing car engine petered out in the background, ringing tunes in the unconscious blonde's ears.

As soon as Timothy got from the car by slamming the driver's door and opening the passenger's one, the middle-aged lady rubbed with her frail, milky as vanilla fists her drowsy eyes, coming to her senses at last as a cramped, sheepish smile cradled her naturally rosy-coloured, perfectly shaped lips.

"Surprise!" The younger man evoked out as if his plotted surprise eventually surprised his crush on their first date. Serene, benevolent smile crawled beneath the curves of his berry-coloured, dry lips. "We're home, Jude!" At the moment, the former patient got from the car as they were starting to take things inside the two-story house as they commenced with the box of Judy's paraphernalia, afterwards the front door was unlocked by him and Jude was met with the corridor's lobby as 5 hooks, 3 oil-painted pictures of famous artists hung on the corridor's walls, adorning it. Cherry wood gents dresser for storing shoes, followed by a large-sized window as its closed curtains guarded the hall from the day light, which spontaneously dispersed through the glasses of the window. The light yellow walls ideally matched with the brich flooring. She was beyond overwhelmed by the mesmerizing, cosy scenery of the luxurious property as she was head over heels with it. 

"Do I need to take off my shoes?" She enquired bashfully as she nibbled on her bottom, plumpish lip with her anterior ivory teeth as its teeth tips hardly grazed the silken skin of the lip. 

"If you think so," He paused as he gathered pair of comfy, warm slippers as the former holy woman was taking off her old, soiled shoes as it felt pleasant by the way they were peeling off her petite feet. "Why thank you, Timothy!" Her heart molted by hopping up in the comfortable slippers.

"No need to! Are you peckish and thirsty?" He posed the question calmly, dangling his strong, muscular arm around her shoulder as she sensed comfort and warmness, building its invinsible layer, coating her flesh and goosebumps blossoming underneath the concealed body parts. In the interval, they walked inside the kitchen.

"Yes, very much!"

"Alright! For lunch, there's a tomato soup or polish sausages with vegeterian salad. What would you rather choose?" The former nun seated on the kitchen table as her lukewarm hands pawed the edges of the table, whereas the former Monsignor approached the refrigerator, opening its door. 

"Tomato soup! May I have a glass of water, please?" She insisted politely, opting to not show signs of discourtesy, vomited in her demeanor and voice as she scratched reluctantly her head.

"Of course! Is that even a question?" He took the saucepan, pooled with tomato soup and setting it on the retro cooker as it allows it to zap it within a handful of minutes, taking off an empty, unused mere glass as he filled with it some fresh, cool water and handing it to his former lover. 

"Thanks!" She immediately took the glass of water, sipping as the sips transformed into chugs, instantly gulping the beverage within seconds without an ado. The cool liquid revitalized her organs and body from its wasteland of dryness.

Her hazelish-brown orbs wandered, scrutinizing the kitchen. Each angle. Each furniture which embelished it. 

Furthermore, her mind was flooded with thoughts as they resurfaced as icebergs in the glacial ocean especially questions. How long it has been since she has drank water? Patience enveloped her brittle heart, waiting for the lunch. She caught the glimpse of the clock, hanging over the cooker, indicating the current time as it was "12:30pm" in the wee hours of the noon.