Bright Eventide

As the evening hours advanced as Jude and Ellie had a catnap, shortly after waking up the couple helped their children to get dressed quickly in a matter of minutes. Consequently they left the children to have fun in the children's room not until it was high time to leave the mansion.

Moreover, Jude had two hour nap as she was looking forward for tonight since they are prone to be awake until midnight hours when they are going to attend the downtown restaurant where Elsa is going to have one night show since she was in Boston for two days and she has already reserved a hotel room for her and her children, who are going to be supervised by a babysitter, hired by the German.

"Looking good, Tim!" Jude winked at him as she was applying some make up such as red lipstick on her plump, alluring lips and a tad quantity mascara on her long like flattering butterfly wings eyelashes, noting his figure as he was putting on his formal shoes by sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed. In the meanwhile, the former nun seated beside the dressing table as she had finished with dressing up herself though she hasn't even shoed her feet yet and sprayed perfume.

"Thanks! You look stunning as always." He complimented her in genuine way, incapable of lying to her and twisting the circumstances. A smug, elegant smile honed up in the corner of her lips as she grasped the lipstick.

"Aw, darling! It wasn't even necessary at all." She scoffed, releasing a raspy guttural chuckle. "You are the one who's more stunning. I haven't finished with the preparation yet."

"Don't be too modest, sweetie!" Once he concluded by putting his shoes on his feet as he wore an exquisite, appealing, nevertheless, mere pale blue shirt, followed by a black blazer and navy blue slacks, Timothy got from the bed by approaching Jude as he bended by pushing away on one side her mane of silky old Hollywood honey curls to her left shoulder and assaulting the nape of her neck with feather and loving kisses, his colossal hands pawed her shoulders as she couldn't contain muffled moans, escaping her lips. Relishing the prominent, breathtaking moment as she closed her eyes, mildly lowering her head. "Regardless what you wear or put on as a make-up, you are still dazzling and unique! You shouldn't underestimate yourself."

"I am not underestimating myself. I am just mentioning a fact." The former woman of the cloth whispered in sultry manner, chuckling raspily in low voice after she finished with applying her make-up and commenced to spray certain body parts with perfume. In the interim, the former priest slowly pecked kisses on her bare back until his hand lowered to her zipper, helping her by zipping her rosewood sheath dress with long satin sleeves and round neckline, exposing partly her pale neck, dropping down slightly above her round knees.

"The fact even doesn't stops you from being gorgeous." He concluded as he rose his head, darting his warm chocolate brown orbs to the dressing table's mirror, looking up in their own reflexion, admiring her ethereal beauty that oozed from her like a fountain of grace as its brilliance bedazzled his eyes. "Just look at you!"

"You are more handsome, I can tell." Meanwhile, she got from the dressing table by sitting on the edge of the bed by putting on her black classy stilettos, perfectly matching with her evening outfit after she put on some jewelries, dark thin pantyhose, layering her slender, long legs, applied and fixed her make-up.

"How to not thank you, Judy!" Content, radiant smile blossomed on his white like vanilla face.

***

"I can't wait to see Elsa on the stage." Ellie exclaimed jubilantly, beyond eager to watch on live her idol with her family as the children were sitting on the back seats in the car, whereas Jude next to Timothy as he placed a hand on the top of her knee and he was driving in the same time.