Incubus 1

Once Timothy was slowly, gradually approaching with each step Jude's bed and body in the same time, she shook her head as her initial vision after waking up was blurry unlike now, when it was lucid, irrefutably recognizing the tall, masculine silhouette that strolled, perhaps tiptoed. Her precarious hazel eyes were fixed on Timothy as her eyes wandered up and down, noting he held one of her canes with which she punished the wayward patients. 

She was astound what brought him to storm off in her office and most of all, to open the tall, antique cabinet with a collection of whips and canes and gather one of them by his personal choice, and now, entering in the same room where's the sister of the church. Not only the astonishment he floated to her as she was almost paralysed to move a single muscle, moreover opulent questions flooded her mind, unable to answer for herself until they are being found responded at last.

"M-Monsignor?" The blonde stammered, slurring the title she addressed the revered holy man as she wiped her temple with a forearm, gaping flabbergasted at her favorite priest. On one hand, his arrival was unexpected, whereas on other hand, it fueled her felicity. "I am pretty pleased for your arrival." She furthered optimistically as a slight, propitious smile crawled on her face. 

"I am even pleased to see you, my ray of sunshine." He chuckled mischievously as a reliable smile distort across his lips, his darkened eyes darted down to her figure as the moonlight dimly illuminated the en-suite bedroom. Her face peppered in ruddy tingle when he called her for first time my ray of sunshine. "Let's be informal from now on. I mean," He paused as he lifted down the cane as Jude recognized the weird demeanor of the holy man which rendered her a tad apprehensive in this moment. Perhaps hesitating.

"calling each other with our actual names, if you don't mind, Jude?" The monsignor carried on as he was a few inches away from her body.

"Sure." The nun affirmed as her heart raced when their proximity wasn't approximately a feet. "Timothy?" 

"Mmm?" He enquired in a hum.

"What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to check you and there's a bind in the common room."

"Oh my...what exactly?" Jude asked in reluctance, arching an eyebrow as her voice undertone was blotto, shaking her head once again, managing a hand up to hold her temple, rubbing it on circle and sensing a smidgen headache, tormenting her head. 

"A few patients are missing and some of them tried to escape by excusing themselves though they returned back, all soaked from the rain to bones." He declared seriously though her booziness was intentionally oblivious for him, due to the fact he informed her about the common room's hubbub.

First and foremost, Jude expected Timothy to menace her to lose her position or comment her drunkness, howsoever, the things turned in other direction. Disquietness infected her as she didn't know what to say, besides setting free a reluctant chuckle, lowering her head as he stood before the bed. Her irresponsibility for the patients was thanks to her insobriety. 

Timothy loved her and he would give her another chance to not ruin it since he has chosen her as his right hand though the devil inside him wanted something more from her tonight. The years of forbearance were the crucial issue, virtually neither of the both sides have confessed to one another their damned, unconditional mutual feelings. They were stashed inside them with a special key which might unlock them one day, when their confessions are admitted. The evil that found its new home especially inside the vulnerable priest's body not only knew everything, moreover knew what Jude wanted and wanted to reward her but in hyperbolically different way. Perhaps she would like it, according to him. On other hand, she would be exceedingly astounded when she beholds his other side or to be exact...his much different side. The younger clerical face's side which she has never confronted ever before since they collaborated for years.