The Picnic 3

-Are you feeling better now?- Jude and Timothy asked in concerned way Angela as she accomplished an eye contact lastly, meantime the mother and the daughter broke off the warm, firm embrace.

-I suppose!- Timothy's boss answered directly as she sipped a few sips of bottle with water.

-Who actually baked from both of you the traditional apple pie?- Dariela inquired intrigued due to her indulgence after consuming the religious couple's apple pie.

-I did!- The blonde replied the young brunette's question gamely with a small grin across her illuminated face.

-You did a great job, Judy!- The young lady didn't omit the chance to praise the middle aged madam's cooking and baking skills as well. Her fresh, juvenile yet voice was fulfilled with life and serenity in the same time every time when she opens her mouth to speak, despite the rigid Boston accent.

-Thank you! From you who did bake the apple pie?

-Well, we did it together. It was simple.

After a several minutes, traversing diversity of topics and stuff which the adults intrested them, besides paying some of their attention to Mathias, all of a sudden Dariela offered Jude, subsequently to hold Dariela's son in her petite, tender maternal arms, safekeeping sanctuary for each child once that commits.

-Jude, do you want to hold the toddler?

-Yes!- The former nun's answer was as quick as a falling leaf.