Pleasure and Vigor

Timothy couldn't help as his hard manhood sensed Jude's rear rubbing against his. His muffled, sultry moan escaped the top of his lungs, mingling with Jude's moans as they sailed in the living room. His chocolate eyes shut tightly as the blonde kept on.

"Don't come yet, Timothy!" She evoked softly as they broke off the kiss for seconds as their breathing grewth mildly heavier than before. She sensed his crotch getting tighter. Furthermore she was aware how horny and aroused he was. Just like her.

"One last warning and-" Timothy was incapable to carry on with his exclamation until Jude cut him off, acknowledging right away what he's about to say and what he meant actually. She chewed her bottom lip flirtatiously.

"And what?" She opened her amorous hazel eyes as the eyelashes fluttered just like butterfly's wings, darting her gape to his chocolate eyes, oozing excitement and horniness. She gave him a wink. Jude opted to play it silly as she didn't know what he meant though she knew instantly, rendering their lone time along even more seductive. Gamely smirk curled up in the corner of her lips.

Whereas the couple enjoyed their time along in the living room as Jude was still seating on his lap, the turned on television was oblivious to them as they have already forgotten about their surroundings, scarcely conforming with its border lines.

Moreover, It wasn't necessary an answer to her inquery at all. He removed his hands from her breasts as he cupped her face in his both palms, locked up each other's irresistible gazes. A smug smirk loomed on his face.

"What are you going to do?" The blonde questioned joshingly. Sparks of sheer desire and lust glistened in her hazel eyes, revealing its genuine colors. "To fuck me?" She furthered as his manhood couldn't help as it laced between his legs though they haven't begun yet.

Suddenly their faces seared as they commenced turning ruddy. He simply nodded his head in agreement, confirming her words lastly.

***

"This...lying son of the bitch!" Valerie muttered, firmly slammed a fist on the kitchen table as she poured herself a half glass of whiskey as she was beyond outraged by the young priest's commentary on the late night's news. She abhorred to bones Father McKenzie though she didn't know him personally. Howsoever, she was efficiently informed about his wrongdoings, his selfishness and hypocrisy as he proved it in stealing Briarcliff's funded money which should be invested on the facility, instead for his needs.

The young maid was all alone in the kitchen, sipping a lukewarm whiskey and taking a drag off her cigarette to tranquil her pitching brain cells with some alcohol beverage and tobacco in the same time.

Fortunately, she put her daughter to sleep almost an hour ago, wrapping her up in a silky blanket.

It was eerily obvious the red-haired woman has already watched the late night's news even beholding the juvenile face of the disingenuous priest that nauseated her. She couldn't stand a single second glimpsing his face. It was abominable, in her opinion.

Flashback

Earlier tonight

"According to the staff guards and Father McKenzie himself, a patient under the name Cally with preternatural might as she transformed in something more than a human as her irises' color drastically changed in a matter of seconds and speaking diabolical speech with a deep voice. It's pressumed she's actually possessed by the devil."