Jealousy 2

"Judy, where are you?" Valerie yelled through her earpiece. The young woman couldn't help once the anxiety hit her like a sandstorm. Her other hand's fingers absentmindedly combed through her scarlet straight tresses as she was in the hall. Fortunately, her daughter wasn't nearby as she was with sleepover in Kit Walker's house with his children and their mother. "Please, don't tell me, something is wrong." The redhead carried on to cry out loud, pouting her plump, naturally rosy-coloured lips.

All of a sudden, the phone cut off as they were in the middle of the conversation without continuation as well. It pipped and pipped as Valerie's ears verged to bleed from the tiresome sound that rang in her frail ears.

"Judy! Noo!"

Hence, she adjusted the earpiece back on the phone as the Russian-American fled up to the kitchen to pour herself some whiskey to calm her nerves. Shortly after, taking the first sips of the scotch glass, she headed to the hall and tried to dial the numbers for the second phone number of Howards when they are in London.

She wasn't sure what was going on, nonetheless the things didn't aim to the right path at all. Especially after the spontaneous Jude's disappearance in the vacuum and all she can hear seconds before the end of the phone conversantion was particularly the blonde's pleas and high-pitched screams.

Once she dialed the numbers by leaving the scotch glass, filled with whiskey, she held the earpiece close to her ear, waiting patiently for the impending call. In the interim, the redhead took a deep breath, unable to rest for a single second.

Suddenly masculine, soft voice can be heard:

"Hi, Val!"

"Hi, Tim! Thank God, you are answering right away!" The single mother couldn't suppress the overwhelming struggle she recently experienced after Jude's sudden missing.

"Is there anything wrong?" He enquired in clairvoyant way, sensing prejudice.

"Yes and that's why I am calling for. It has nothing to do with me but," She placed a hand on top of her chest, feeling her rapidly hammering heart. "It has to do with your wife. We were just in the middle of our conversation and all I heard were high-pitched screams and pleas just a jiffy before the phone was cut off."

"Oh no! Do you know who did this?" Timothy promptly understood what his old friend told him as a frown crawled on his pale face.

"I don't have any clue! You should check who's done it."

"I will momentarily. Thank you for telling me, Val! I trust you as a friend."

"Thank you!" She blushed as she sensed her cheeks vaguely heating.

"No problem ! Bye for now.

"Bye!"

***

"We will have so much, babydoll! I guarantee you." Daniel whispered in tempting manner in her ear as a mischievous, dark grin distorted across his lips. The more Jude was feeble, more might Daniel acquired from her sheer weakness that oozed from her. She looked over her shoulder. Her hazelish brown eyes radiated apprehension, insistent.