A Prominent Night

The same night later...

Jude's POV

We spent an hour to watch the alluring scenery of the lake under the moonlight as we cuddled. The majority of our moments as we watched the lake, we didn't peel a single word, as the nocturnal landscape of the lake was the center of our attention and vision, of course. Whilst spending our time on the car hood, I hummed lowly as I savored this priceless moment, spent with the man of my dreams. 

As now we were at home, already kicked off our shoes, I was lying onto my back upon the king-sized bed, spreading my legs negligently, whilst watching how Timothy was taking off his tie slowly in front of the dressing table's mirror, as his fingers caressed the tie's fabric in such casual way, although I find it rather extremely appealing, in my opinion. I wore a broad smile across my enlightened face as our bedroom's curtains were drawn closed, as the turned lights in our bedroom couldn't be a huge issue at all. My long curly hair, scattered around me like a mermaid. Furthermore I hadn't removed my evening dress yet whilst my husband wore the same clothes again. After he untied his tie, he left it upon the dressing table as he managed to unbutton a handful buttons of his shirt, revealing some skin as his collarbone and apart of his muscular, hairy chest, unable to control myself as everything about him was much tougher than my brittle nature as well. 

I sighed in a relief as he rotated his face, our eyes met as I grinned when he interracted to the king-sized bed as he lied next to me. I lied on one side as I faced him, smelling the scent of his perfume, fueling my nostrils with its conquering smell which drives me crazy.

-What do you think about this nocturnal adventure? - He posed the question enthusiastically as his chocolate eyes were darted like sharp knives into mine.

-It was pretty interesting and amazing. What's yours opinion too?- I enquired as I bit my bottom lip nervously as my layered in red lips faded down, as a result of eating and drinking even wiping my lips and chin. 

-Totally agreed! I could describe it as awesome. Especially when we watched along onto my car hood's the nightly lake's landscape.- He answered as he extended his arm, reaching for my waist, clasped around with his mammoth hand as his fingers gently went for the zipper, consequently unzipping my dress as I released myself from the dress, tossing it on the floor as I wore only slightly larger size lingerie such as red lace bra and panties.