Father McKenzie's Dinner with his Family

"Val?" The younger woman mumbled her inmate's name through ticking, plump, naturally roseate lips, partly blinking her hazel orbs, darted to the dim light ceiling as her eyelids were heavy, accumulating its weary ounce.

"Mmm?" Valerie turned to Sally, playing with her manicured in charcoal black nailed fingers, folding her fists as she was swaying carelessly her hips as the long gown revealed her as long as Eiffel tower legs, tanned, lean.

"Have you ever been in prison before?" The  oracle enquired with immense inquisitiveness, vomiting in her undertone.

"No, I have never been." She slapped her thigh through the gown's cotton fabric, gasping. "It's my first time." She confessed truthfully. "What about you too, Sally?" The maid inquired in return, pursing her lips as she nervously incessantly rapping in playful manner her thigh, showing signs of distress for being locked up in a miserable, almost pitch black chamber.

"Me too! I was never in the cops' paws until this attempted assault and menace towards this rapist." The brunette retorted, clearing her throat as she flipped back her glossy, unkempt chestnut hair, losing its spruceness. "I wish the Salem authorities were aware of this monster instead of ignoring the truth."

"I cannot disagree with you!" The housekeeper stated through a sigh of relief, an infectuous, sarcastic smile honing on her lips like razors with double edges. "They should visit Boston one day and ask a few Bostonians who he is actually and they will deliver them immediately the answer they're looking for."

"That's right! But I doubt it they will believe the Bostonians."

"If they don't since they are so blind or I don't know what else, thus they are as the same cuckoos as him." The redhead scoffed in taunting manner, wiping her temple with a forearm. "Singing the anthem of the cuckoos that he's their hero and he means no harm at all." The maid chanted in desirive manner as the both women couldn't suppress a cackle, omitting it fluently. 

"Val, you are killing me!" Sally evoked through a settled grin, crawled on her face as joyous tears pooled the oracle's eyelids, gushing down her cheeks as her stomach hurted, lowering one of her hands, massaging it on circles. 

"I can't complain. Probably my sense of humor is too sassy."

"It's doubtlessly! But I like it. "

"Thank you! The first thing I thought was...you won't like it." Valerie expressed her gratitude as a vivid, contagious smile bloomed across her lips. "Sally?"

"Yes, dear?" The oracle questioned through buzzing.

"I know it might be awkward but what's your actual sexual orientation?" The older single mother posed the question as her face flushed as she felt agitation vomiting from her voice.

"My sexual orientation?" The younger single mother enquired unsure. In the interim, Valerie hummed, nodding her head, rapped her thigh. "Urm, I am a bisexual. I have preference for both genders though I am quite unsure for which one more."