"Somebody Special"

Initially the young woman couldn't believe as she would be compared to someone. It would either amuse her or not, if actually Jude exposes herself as an older twin of the red-haired lady. Not via genetical bloodline. It's up to their spirituality resemblance. 

"Who it could be this ''somebody special' ' that this lady talks about?" An echo enquired her inwardly in her puzzled, mashed mind, containing not only emotions and feelings about the love her of life, besides her arcane crush on another woman which is considered a rebellious act in her solemn, romantic homosexual relationship with Velika.

Valerie was rather absent-minded as she focused her eyes, glued them to the playing twins, who babbled and uttering unfinished words especially for 9 months old babies who weren't exactly babies longer. They would be considered as their physique and age was nigh in the beginning of toddlerhood. 

"Val, is everything alright?" The former nun questioned her as she snapped her out of her absent-minded condition. In the meantime, Valerie turned her head, facing Jude as hazel green met hazel eyes. Face-to-face directly. 

First and foremost, Mrs. Howard thought it was far painful for the young woman to speak, due to the fact that her partner is currently recovering from overdosing with antidepressants.

"Yes, I suppose." She responded to the blonde's question. 

"Well," Jude paused as she sipped of her hot herbal tea, thereafter leaving her mug aside as she played with her fingers as her elbows were on the wooden table as her hazel eyes gazed at Valerie's hazel green eyes, staring right at her soul. "This special person who possess compassion is actually me."

"What do you mean with this?" Ms.Volkova was rather confused as little she did know what they shared in common, besides they were enemies with person, who they detest equally, besides their discernment. "You mean...not only we are enemies with Casey as it's part of our similarities, moreover we grew up with a single parent to take care of us so that to provide enough for 2 family members. Right?" 

"Further, I am compassionate person. For example when," The older woman swallowed a gulp in her throat as she still played with her fingers continiously. "I informed my former fiance that I have a syphilis, unable to have his children as he got mad at me, I was compassionate about that we won't have our own children as it was impossible, pitying me and him for not," She paused as bitter tears welled in her eyes down her creamy cheeks as they already built by themselves in her fragile, beauteous eyes. 

"For not able to have my own kids anymore. I have already told you about him and the syphilis that I had as you can recall."