Healing

Shortly after the former monsignor left the dining room, where's his family pressumed to have a dinner altogether, he went upstairs as he wanted to check on Jude and their children.

As soon as he towered the double winder staircase in ease, Timothy strolled through the profound hallway, taking a deep breath though his hopes for Jude's serenity weren't glinting at all. At least, he hoped she's fine for now unless she recovers from the sinister incident.

Once he stepped in front of the children's room door, all he can was the former nun's eloquent, lovely voice, reciting a fairy tale for the children. According to what her voice undertone, Jude seemed neither upset, nor infuriated. It was perfectly normal, in spite of leery, in fact, she concealed the shame, disgust and frustration she experienced earlier tonight. Concealed the whirlpool of negativity that whirled in her.

"Once the prince crossed the," The blonde read to Ellie, Tristan and Agnes as they encircled her, rejoicing her as her mood ameliorated suddenly. It melted Timothy's heart, when he heard his wife's smooth-tongued voice, he rapped lightly on the wooden door, awaiting for Jude's approval.

"Rare bird! It's me." He yelled out loud so that to make sure Jude has higher chances of recognizing the person behind the door. "May I come?" Timothy wasn't feeling comfortable whenever Jude was feeling down or she prefered to be isolated for a while until the melancholy vanishes in the limbo, no longer disheartening her.

"Yes, definitely! You shouldn't feel unwelcomed, darling." The former sister of the church exclaimed joyously, permitting her husband to enter in the children's room.

When his mammoth hand met the cold door hang, he opened the door by closing it behind him, a slight, radiant smile blossomed on his lips.

"Daddy!" Agnes squealed euphorically as she spread her arms as she was by Jude's left side, looking up at the tall masculine figure that approached.

"Dad!" The twins evoked beyond merrily.

"Aww, sweethearts!" Timothy crouched down to them as he took Agnes first in his secure, loving arms as his hands were on her upper back, mildly rubbing her back as Ellie and Tristan placed their tiny hands on top of Timothy's larger, creamy ones. "Are you having fun with your Mommy?" He furthered by speaking to the children, making Jude instinctively, raspily chuckle.

"Yes. It's fun when Mom reads fairy tales for us." Ellie confessed as Timothy threw his arms around the twins' backs, pulling them in a warm, tight hug.

"Glad to hear it!" Then he planted affectionate kisses on their foreheads, stroking lightly their heads as he glanced at them as he couldn't suppress a growing, charming smile, spread across his lips. "You and your mother should be happy as always. The smiles make you prettier as well." He assured them in wise way. In the meanwhile, he broke off the hug with Ellie and Tristan, rubbing their shoulders.

"Timothy, why you left the dining table?" Jude questioned him in leery manner, closing the book's covers by leaving it by her right side untouched.

"After I listened to Daniel and I burst with anger at him, besides I expressed my total frustration of him, I couldn't help but had the enormous wish to check on you as I wasn't hungry anymore and wanted to make sure you are alright."