Christmas Eve 1 + Damned Feelings

24th of December, 1964

Jude's POV

It was Christmas Eve's day. Finally! It was the early morning of this prominent day when I woke up this time earlier than Timothy, wearing my loud red pajamas, fitting in them, luckily. They were bought with my first salary as a waitress which was earned in the end of the previous week as a reward to my responsible and diligent work for the first days. 

As I rubbed my eyes, opting to not wake up "The Sleeping Beauty" Tim, I glanced at the clock that stood on the night table, displaying 5:30AM in the morning. It was high time for me to wake up during this time when I used to be a nun. What it amused me in ironic way was the fact that Timothy isn't awake yet. In fact, he usually wakes up between 6 and 7AM and sometimes mildly earlier than the usual which isn't a problem. Furthermore, I restrain myself from providing any kind of a sound. 

I wiggled carefully, leaving the bed, heading to the bathroom by cleaning myself, washing my hands, face and teeth. Afterwards I brushed my hair in front of the mirror's dressing table in the bedroom, descending stairs by going directly to the kitchen, sipping a glass of cool water, opening the refrigerator by taking the needed ingredients such as mere cheese, bread and some butter. I am planning to do some grilled sandwiches as a breakfast with hot chocolate.

A several minutes later...

Timothy's POV

I woke up, rubbing my eyes as quickly as possible, noticing that the bed was empty, rendering me to wonder where Judy was gone recently. As I hopped up into my slippers, going to the bathroom doing the daily stuff as always, hence, I remained still in my pajamas. 

As I got out of the bathroom, wandering around the 2nd floor I smelled something delicious, coming from the kitchen. My nostrils' couldn't resist its scent of something grilled, if I am not wrong, right? It is actually a grilled cheese. That is all what I can smell from far away. 

Then I rushed downstairs, having the huge impatience itself to discover what I am pending for breakfast except grilled cheese. As soon as I took my first steps inside the kitchen, I was greeted warmly by my crush Jude, her both hands touching the kitchen plot which was against the window. The light that was coming from the window, was gleaming as it was the moonlight, enlighting the rest of the room. What a sanctuary!

-Morning, dear!- I saluted her pleasantly, hugging each other.