The Picnic 1

3 days later...

14th of April, 1965

As the passed days rewinded like twinkling stars in a nocturnal, spatial sky, the picnic day had finally popped.

The weather like outside could be exactly defined as deliriously fantastic. A gleaming sun with its warming, radiant, rigid rays glinted the sky itself, besides every passive and active object below. The sky was distinctly cloudless. A slight breeze wouldn't be a ginormous issue if it blows a little bit from time to time.

It was nearly around 1 o'clock in the afternoon as the recently married couple were preparing for the picnic as making sandwiches, consequently packing them in a wooden picnic basket with two bottles of water, some fruit such as red apples, mature pears and cherries with napkins.

Then Jude and Timothy managed to change their clothing from casual into something more specific due to the picnic.

As they researched the wardrobe for clothes, Jude grabbed white overalls, a maroon red floral tank top, a black headband, white flats on her bare feet. Whilst Timothy decided to have on himself Prussian blue slacks, followed by a white short sleeve shirt, leaving a handful buttons unbuttoned, revealing some of his muscular, hairy cleavage, finishing with pair of black and white trainers.

Afterward they didn't miss the chance to brush their slovenly hairs aith their hairbrush, spraying some perfume on their necks and palms as they were near their rim with the preparation as they checked themselves before the dressing table's mirror in case if they look fine.

As the blonde stood with a several centimeters away from her reflection as her husband was in front of her, his both secure hands clasped around her collarbones as his fingers caressed the tank top and overalls fabric in the same time, his chocolate brown eyes looked down at her frail, glistening face with its dim fainted of felicity and a bit anxiety cheeks with a broad, radiant like a sunshine smile.

Her hazel eyes looked up at his as their eyes pursued for each other's attention with desire, glee and passion in the same time, as her already emerged amorous, refined smile illuminated like a star, under the spectacular projectors on a stage, across her face.

What it was incredibly apparent that they had the desperately immense yearn to kiss each other like the time had stopped abruptly, their kisses being eternal, leaving plenty of sweet, romantic memories in their healing yet, blissful souls.

For sadly, they were mortal mere human beings who are insanely crazy for each other, on other hand, had already prosecuted and accomplish one of their most marvelous wishes which came true by excluding the one with Rome.

By the way, Judy let out a nervous, virgin like giggle as she watched her own reflexion in the dressing table's pure, lucid like a crystal mirror, expecting at last the ice to being shattered on trillions of pieces, the intense silence being smashed with its invincible voices and echoes.

-You look so fresh, youthful and fabulous when you wear overalls with tank top, my love!- The former priest didn't skip his opportunity to compliment the lady of his heart with heartwarming words which prove her one of the proofs that he is obsessed with her.