The Baby Moved

The next day...

4th of April,1965

Jude's POV

It was still unbelievable how Timothy invited me on a dinner in a restaurant tonight. It is going to be such exciting experience!

Anyway a little before leaving the house, I was sitting on the stool, in front of the dressing table as I was applying prudently my red lipstick on my bottom and upper lips, my long, black eyelashes moving upwards and downwards like piano keys per a blink. I was almost ready as my classy, a little above the knees, ruffled short sleeved with V neckline black dress abided unzipped yet as I needed help, of course. I had put already my jewelries on myself such as my memorable ruby-sapphire bracelet, silver earrings and my wedding ring. The only thing that I needed to do is to put on my bare feet my black stilettos and apply red lipstick. 

Meanwhile Timothy was already prepared as I could smell, my nostrils being weakened, charmed due to his amazing perfume that I gave him on Christmas. He wore a deep gray trousers with white shirt, combined with a dark navy blue tie, black Oxford shoes. He looked so sexy especially when he wears a tie and belt as a flawless combination. His stubble beard was definitely visible, barely shaved days prior. 

I could see through the dressing table mirror's reflection how Timothy was observing me, smirking ligthening his cream face, his mesmerized chocolate eyes focused on each action of me like I am the center of the world, according to him. What an unusual silence!

-You look so beautiful and are so beautiful, rare bird!- He approached me as he started to massage my small shoulders with his veiny, monstrous hands, tilting his head as he looked directly into my eyes, complimenting me nicely whilst finishing with application of some make up.

-I am not even ready yet, darling.- Before to begin with my speech, I chuckled lightly as I felt his fingers how started roughly to knead my flesh through my dress's material, sensing the relieving sensation, his palms warming my shoulder blades. I opened widely my mouth, restraining myself from making any kind of a sound during the massaging process.

His smirk stained as it illuminated from distance, studying my fevered face with my almost shutted eyes from the another angle, as I really enjoyed the massage itself. 

-Sweetheart! *his face approximated to my neck as his nose was burried in my long golden curls, sniffing my flowery scent of my hair and perfumed neck's odor which sent him in the paradise instantly; whilst rubbing my shoulders and bare nape in the same time* You are always going to be my stunning wife. Your beauty, charisma and charm are of an extraordinary Goddess. You don't need to wear fancy clothes and wear the most luxurious make up in the world so that to be perfect. You have always been the perfectest woman into my eyes even with the scruffy clothes with which I got you out of Briarcliff.