Nemesis (Epilogue)

How the things are supposed to end in favor of the Howards and their friends and allies? How about the essential antagonist Father McKenzie?

What kind of an ending the protagonists is impending them? How about Father McKenzie and is he going to end how he should be?

Unfortunately, that's the final chapter or rather the epilogue of the first book The New Beginning which I commenced to write a half an year ago. :((

Read it for yourselves, my dear readers! xoxo

***

A handful of weeks later

2nd of September, 1970

Almost a month has passed since Kit and Allison's wedding.

Not only they had so much fun on the wedding ceremony as they danced, talked, drank and ate, moreover they were photographed a couple of times, in fact, collecting swam of memories altogether.

In the past weeks, the Howards decided Agnes to attend regularly kindergarten just like her twin siblings and Kaitlyn since it was high time she was no longer a baby at all. Furthermore, Jude and Timothy grieved over one more heir who's going to be a half a day outside and not spending their entire day and leisure time with the youngest daughter.

The first day when she attended a kindergarten, the day passed perfectly normal for her as she was usually hanging out with Ellie, Tristan, Kaitlyn and one more child which was getting along with the horde.

Ms. Morrison was hostile even towards Agnes in the beginning until she complained afterwards and consequently her parents reacted as soon as possible. It's highly problematic for Agnes Jude being yelled at right on the second day.

When Timothy and Sally walked up to the kindergarten to gather their children, the both adults discussed along personal stuff that intrigued them.

"I don't have any idea why it upsets me their absence for a half a day. They grow up so quickly and become bigger within weeks and months." Timothy complained by glimpsing up at the lucid, scarcely cloudy sky as the sun was shining yet, dispersing its scintillating sun rays bathing in bright light everything below.

"Yeah, I'm having the same issue there, Tim." Then the younger lady inhaled in unsettling manner, hardly blinking her eyelids like butterfly's flattering wings. "It's sad once you realize your child was yesterday a newborn one just like caterpillar until tomorrow it transforms into a mature, mesmerizing butterfly as this child is no longer a baby and stands in front of you like a titan." Sally resumed her utterance as her hazelish-green eyes were shielded with Boho style eyeglasses with ivory frames, glistening.

"It's sad but true, Sally." The former priest replied desperately, wiping his perspiration that accumulated its clammy dew on his forehead with the back of his hand, subsequently fanning with a palm against his face. "I didn't know the early September days in Boston are mercilessly hot." He evoked idly.

"I know. And for this purpose, I wear garments that cool down my body."

"It looks like somebody has a warm blood, boiling in its veins and body."

"Well, Tim," The oracle couldn't oppress a guttural giggle as the former man of the cloth joined her. "I am amongst these people. It's just a little too much for me to handle it."