Apology 4

Jude admired his broad smile and his chocolate eyes which were dazzled by her grace as well. Furthermore, a smirk curled up on her lips as her sensitive, moisten yet skin dotted goosebumps. Hazel eyes darted like arrows to chocolate ones as they locked, unable to take their eyes off one another.

"You look so beautiful, Judy." He didn't miss his chance to compliment her as her face lit abruptly.

Her cheeks mildly blushed, heated as they acquired more rosy hue as she thanked him modestly for the compliment, thereafter he carried on.

"You are even more beautiful without any garments or this," Pointing at her towel as she still grasp it. "Towel that covers your perfect body." Mr.Howard placed a hand on her bare shoulder as her free hand reached for his to be on top of his, her thumb kneading his knuckles.

Likewise her folds had already aroused, moistened as she listened to his sweet, eloquent kind words and compliments that please her heart, besides render her face to flush. She wasn't alone as he was aroused, feeling his manhood in his underpants rapidly tightening, besides bulging.

"You are always so handsome, do you know that?" She enquired as she grasped the towel with her sole free hand at this moment, whilst she wanted to trace with her fingers his bulge and to be already inmate with his as her horniness crossed every border.

A smirk flashed on his fresh, juvenile yet face. He hadn't perceived himself handsome. His wife and probably the other women perceive him as attractive man. Especially in the beginning of his 40s, he looked indisputably perfect. Then he walked up to her as their proximity decreased as he removed his hand from her bare shoulder, moving up his hand on her petite, fragile one that balled the bath towel yet, his fingers delicately caressing hers.

His fingers tickled them as she got weakened due to the tickle, thereafter her fingers withdrawn from her towel that peeled of her torso and apart of her bottom, gradually replacing the towel fabric with skin, revealing every inch of her slightly tanned naked flesh as his eyes' pupils widened whilst her smirk sanctified even brighter than a twinkling star in the nocturnal sky. It was pretty evident for what they yearned for. She pursed her rosy-colored lips as she released her hair from the messy bun, her long soft golden hair like a Greek Goddess flowed as it peaked to her upper back, her golden curly strands glistening in front of his eyes as she winked playfully at him, biting her bottom lip just moments before their passionate kiss.

She stepped as their proximity was approximately within milimetres even less as she cupped his face in her both small, brittle hands, tilting his head to have an access to his luscious lips as her gorgeous lips popped out, whilst his hands were clasped around her thin waist, holding it as his hands tightened, their lips crashed as Mrs.Howard commenced to grind on his body as she occassionally felt his hard crotch growing tighter when she felt against his, settling free a soft moan when their kisses grew more aggressive and savage as their wet tongues started dancing against one another, whilst his hands moved from her waist as they traveled smoothily from her toothsome back and downwards. Once his mammoth hands reached for her buttocks, he grabbed her by the buttocks, squeezing them as he nibbed lightly her bottom lip as her moans were slightly louder than moments ago. Then she walked backwards, barely having any idea if she is going to stumble on something to fall on her back by an incident. As their aggressive, breathtaking kisses kept on as their eyes were apart closed as she moved her hands from his face to his shoulders, pulling closer to him as they eventually ended upon the king-sized bed as Timothy was on top of her.