Christening

The next day...

2nd of October, 1965

As the first rays of sunshine illuminated the half opened curtains in the couple's sanctuary, gleaming the cute, extraordinary baby twins' faces, Jude and Timothy drowned into each one's warm, loosen cuddles, wearing nothing else but their sleep garments, hugging their bodies. In the meantime the sleeping twins, whose sleep was peaceful, suddenly their cries spread in the room like echoes. 

Once Ellie and Tristan started blubbered, the parents woke up either too as they turned on the other side, rubbing their eyes as they rose slightly their bodies, stretching.

"I am going to take care of this business!" Jude promised as she got from the bed, unwrapping the blanket that blanketed her.

"Okay, sweetheart!" Mr.Howard replied simply to her question, meanwhile he got from the bed as he headed directly to the bathroom to do the basic daily things every morning, as he hopped up into his slippers.

Once the blonde interracted to her baby twins', she took each of them per an arm, opting to soothe them as she shushed, rocking them in the same time.

"Ssssshh! Ellie..." Her eyes moved from Ellie to Tristan, moving them as swiftly as a compass's arrow, smiling to each twin, watching their puffy, but still beauteous faces. "Tristan! Mama is here." She continued as their cries faded down abruptly, then their huge eyes looked up into their mother's face in uncertain, howsoever, loving way.

"I think you are hungry!" She sat on the bed as she peeled her flossy azure nightgown's spaghetti straps, meanwhile the both siblings began babbling, yearning for their mother's milk as they were quite hungry, one of the cardinal reasons why they woke up their parents, perceived as perfectly normal phase of their lives since it's nearly their second day since they are residing in this world. 

"Ada!" Each baby's babbling sounded eloquent for her barely rhythmic ears in the early Saturday morning, as she began nursing them once her slip's cleavage part was peeled from clinging her full, round breasts with its sensitive tiny pink nipples.

When the nursing process was still in action as the blonde held her babies in dexterous way, her palm touching the back of their heads, Timothy left the bathroom as he witnessed how his wife's chest was bare as she breastfeeded her children, abiding mesmerized by the landscape, his chocolate eyes were filled with fervor, his eyes were goggled in her current action as she peeped at him oddly initially, thereafter a chuckle escaped from her mouth as he sat next to her, cupping her chin as he pursued for her magnificent, entrancing hazel eyes, that were focused on the children when all of a sudden they moved from her children to his husband's.