A Common Rival 2

As Timothy was at home with Ellie and Tristan, the sole company, that could entertain the former priest and vice versa, he was rather so beatific to be with his and his wife's creations. Especially right at home, right now.

On other hand, the only fragment that was missing of the perfect house's ambience to reach its apogee of felicity, harmony and balance is actually absenting somebody special. Not anyone but Jude herself. Not only she is the sparklet and the soul of the mansion where she currently resides with her loving, amazing husband, furthermore she is Timothy's and Ellie and Tristan's sparklet. 

As the chilling Sunday afternoon was on the horizon, Mr.Howard was in the living room with the twins, holding each of them into his big, muscular arms as he blanketed with a quilt his lower body, holding and hugging the siblings as they were surrounded by their father's security, warmness, love. Moreover the children were already fed and with changed diapers. 

He couldn't help, nonetheless, smiling broadly to them and himself as well. As his eyes glimpsed the aesthetically magnificent, lucid late winter scenery outside from far away through the opened window's curtains. Then he looked up at Ellie and Tristan as they were already asleep peacefully and abysmally. His hands managed to stroke their wee heads with its growing hair, his thumb kneading the back of their fragile heads, planting kisses on the top of their heads as his eyelids built its heavier ounce, nowhere to abide awake as he verged to fall asleep with his precious children into his arms. 

As an addition, before they were on the couch, Timothy had readen them some fairy tales for children via the children's book, watching along the beauteous, extraordinary snowy landscape outside through the mist window's glasses as they were windows to the new world. To the new world of the wonders and esthetics. 

***

"He was my first boyfriend and my former fiancé." Jude exclaimed as she panted, noting the scarcely serene facial expression of the younger lady. Her heart pulsated as severe as a rock. What she could feel apparently was her cheeks blushing, of course.

"Wh-what? This imbecile used to be your boyfriend. When he did to you?" Furiously Valerie questioned as she wanted to be informed what Casey had done to Jude as she just admitted that her former fiance took a certain part of her life. 

"Please, Val, calm down!" Mrs.Howard said with panting voice as she begged the younger lady to be more tranquil through bitter tears that welled from her pale, gorgeous face. In the meantime, Shona just sat on the couch, watching how the both female adults were communicating with one another as she listened considerately.

"It took a place more than 20 years ago." Jude gestured with opened palm behind her face, opting to convince her hostess to be less enraged. Howsoever, the things didn't work at all. It leaded even more to Ms.Volkova's inquisitiveness to find out the truth because she was unconditionally sure that this monster had done anything horrid to the former nun.

"It doesn't matter. I would like to listen to your story anyway."

Seconds before the beginning of Mrs.Howard's narration, she exhaled crudily as she regained as much strength as she could to overcome one of her the gloomiest secrets that was beyond in her past. In the interim, Valerie scratched her head, awaiting extremely patiently for her guest's broken ice.

"Well, it all began when I was in the beginning of my 20s, falling in love with the man that I believed the love, his presence, his affection, his concerness and everything will save me from my atrocious childhood and youth. He used to be handsome, kind, comprehending even selfless and loving. Until a year and so passed since the commencement of our relationship, building on much higher level as well." She paused as she wanted a glass of water, meanwhile Shona was being ordered by her mother to deliver a glass of water for the guest as it took seconds to do it by getting from the sofa, exiting the living room, walking up to the kitchen as she filled a seperate, empty glass of water, returning back as she gave it at last to Mrs. Howard who thanked the young girl. She just nod her head mousily as she sat on the couch again.