Feels Like Summer

Jude shares with Timothy her dream. Father McKenzie faces in face-to-face with one of the bravest inmates though the demon who dwelled in her and exposed his deepest secrets. What are they? Is actually Sally Whigham lying? 

The next morning

17th of July, 1969

The morning approached swiftly like a summer breeze. Ellie, Tristan and Agnes had already breakfast as they were playing outside, their laughters and screams levitated, relishing the summer's vibes. What the staggering was actually it has already passed ten o'clock in the morning but there were no traces of awaked Jude. She was still wrapped up with a silken blanket that covered her half bare body that was hugged in nothing more than a satin slip.

Eventually Timothy got up in eight o'clock in the morning as he made the breakfast and fed the children and he didn't want to disturb his wife, interrupting her beauty coma. As the hours reluctantly passed, the former priest's patience waned just like slowly extinguishing flare that blazed for a long time. When he realized it was ten o'clock, he didn't want to leave his wife starving as he determined to storm off in her room with platter, accomodating its made breakfast.

As he held guardedly the platter in a hand, his other hand managed to press the doorknob as it left the door ajar, pushing it a bit and stepped in the bedroom where the entire family slept. Jude was asleep yet. Whereas Timothy ignored the askewly opened door, sauntering up to the large bed.

Sun rays invalided its room darkness as the saturating, scintillating sun bathed the room in light through the window's beige blinds.

He simpered as he watched the love of his life slumbering yet. Admiring each facial featute of her. Once he seated on the edge of the bed with the platter, his sole free arm stretched as lifting a hand to her frizzy, wild honey mane hair, spilled on the pillow, saturated more due to the sunlight. It was so reassuring once he stroked her hair gently as he didn't want Judy to wake up abruptly.

"Morning, sweetheart!" Timothy held the platter with the breakfast he prepared not only for the children, but also for his wife, a coy smile distorting across his mouth, sitting on the edge of the bed. In the interim, Jude stirred as she emitted a yawn, rubbing with her fists her drowsy eyes, thereafter positioning herself in a sitting pose.

"Morning, Timothy!" She exclaimed blissfully as their lips crashed. After they broke off the kiss, a gleaming, radiant smile loomed on her face shortly after their morning kiss. She was in awe as she looked down at what was her breakfast. A plate with mouth-watering bacon and scrambled eggs with cheese. A mug of hot coffee sat motionlessly on the platter.

"How you slept, honey?" He asked her as he handed her the platter with her breakfast.

"I slept well. And you?"

"Me too. Did you dream anything?" Meanwhile Jude gripped the white mug with its hot caffeine beverage, sipping it as her hazel eyes were locked up with his warm chocolate.

"Ugh, yeah!" She recalled the bizarre dream she had the night before as her sole free hand scratched her head uneasily as she chewed her bottom lip. "It was so strange." The blonde furthered.

"Just tell me it despite its oddness, sweetie!" He insisted eagerly to listen to her reverie.