Dreams

Shortly after they made love to each other, they got from the couch as Timothy's body pinned Jude's lightheavy one as they picked up their tossed garments from the ground, putting them on them swiftly as they didn't want to lose their time and miss their chance to soothe Ellie, Tristan and Agnes as they were already asleep. Jude and Timothy have wondered if they have already crossed the borderlines as their children have heard their parents' passionate, sultry cries of love making on the sofa in the living room. What if their children have awoken in the middle of the night solely because of their fervent cries and moans?

Afterwards, they collected the emptied champagne glasses as they headed up to the kitchen, putting the glasses in the sink as they washed them, thereafter walking out of the kitchen as their bodies verged to betray them as they were far from vigorous. Furthermore, Jude and Timothy hesitated if they should either take a quick, lukewarm shower or otherwise leaving it for the imminent morning.

They just stood against one another in the hall like puppets in awkward hush, locked up in one another's stares and smiling radiantly along.

All of a sudden Jude broke the ice as she emitted a guturral chuckle as Timothy joined her, enquiring him as she slapped lightly his shoulder.

"So honey, why that silence?"

"I overthought about either taking a shower or just leave it for the next morning." Timothy responded as he dithered about the dilemma that wasn't simple at all. Flooding his mind a question as its answer is his final decision, solving the dilemma at last. "Which would you choose, sweetie?" He furthered as he was inquisitive of his wife's response to his question.

"Mmm..." She thought for a while as it took her seconds to ponder about it until she culminated with its conclusion. "I think it's better now before bed." The former nun said in velvety voice as a smirk satured on her shining, fresh face.

"If you are going to shower now, why don't I join you?" He asked teasingly a rhetorical question as a smirk flashed across his lips as the both adults tittered inwardly.

"Of course, you can, Tim!" She couldn't help as her smug smirk grew on her face, looming like a sunrise in the sheer, dazzling sky in the wee morning hours. "Anytime!" The blonde replied gamely as she winked at him, taking his hand into her as her face was inches away from his, approaching it slowly as she kissed his lips featherly as her hand cupped his soft jawline as he threw his arms around her shoulders, pulling her to him.

Instead of receiving his reply in return, he merely, merrily hugged her as she dangled her arms around his waist, her chest pressed against his, sensing their steady heart beats in their ribs. After they broke off the hug, they took their time to admire one another's enthralling facial features, telling each other lovingly shortly before to flee to the bedroom to check quickly their children, making sure if they are still slumbering and then to grab two bath towels as their penultimate destination is the bathroom:

"I love you to the moon and back!"

"I love you more than to the moon and back!"

***

"Honey?" Jude inquired as she crawled to the bed after the fresh, lukewarm night shower with her silky red négligé, her hair tied in a messy bun whilst Timothy wore nothing but his boxers and plain white T-shirt to bed. She turned to Timothy as hazel eyes met chocolate, laying under the cotton blanket as the twins and Agnes were profoundly asleep, fortunately.

"Huh?" He inquired as he expressed perplexion, unable to realize what actually bothers her. "Anything wrong, sweetie?" He kept on as he clasped an arm around his shoulder.