Requital

"We all want to change the world. But when you talk about destruction/ Don't you know you can count me out? Don't you know it's gonna be alright?

"Who are you supposed to be?" He murmured to himself, removing his hands from the steering wheel, blankly gaping at the feminine figure as she slowly, gradually approached the car door where he currently seated. 

Little did he know who it might be, pursing his lips thoughtfully as he wasn't able to take his cunning winter blue eyes of the woman until Alexander realized it was actually his rape victim. Sally. 

The oracle was dressed in Boho beige gown with silken long sleeves, sleeving her slender, dexterious arms; V neckline, exposing partly her fleshy chest as a topaz pendant contacted her creamy cleavage; ankle length, concealing her beige strapped pumps as her manicured hands tapped on his car's door glass, drawing his attention instantly.

In the meanwhile, his mouth was agape, gawking at the young woman. The man of the cloth was overwhelmed of encountering his prey again especially in the middle of the night, besides his downfall was another factor that immensely stressed him and he couldn't really put a finger on it. His frail, youthful heart yet throbbed in his chest. Without resting for a single second. Her cattish hazelish-green eyes looked down at her predator.

"Father, may I speak to you?" He eventually heard her persistent voice, ringing in his ears to speak in person with him.

In this moment, he momentarily opened the car's door how the young woman insisted, crossing her arms. Their eyes met, locking up her stare. Grotesque frown crawled on her grimaced face as he arched an eyebrow. What flabbergasted the aspiring, pigheaded holy man was actually his rape victim's appearance again! He opted to sort his mind what are going to be his first words from this moment though Father McKenzie kept his wits about her intense abhorrence towards him. 

"Alright, alright! You say you got a real solution. Well you know. We don't love to see the plan." The Beatles sang in the background yet.

"You listen to the Beatles, right?" He nodded his head, affirming her words as the truth itself as a wicked smirk formed on her plump, nude painted lips. "You have a great music taste. I didn't know the priests like such music." The brunette responded in deriding manner, setting free a scoffing chuckle. Meanwhile Alexander couldn't oppress a chuckle, joining the other adult as he wiped his sweaty eyebrow as his face was sheeted in dew of perspiration, glinting in the partly light car once he stopped driving. 

"Do not...Do not chuckle, you predatory bastard!" She snapped at him furiously, incapable of overcoming the pain she experienced 6 years ago when he raped her in his dorm room in the local Boston church. Sally ferociously glared at him without feeling any remorses of her antagonizing demeanor towards him. He shuffled his feet in unsettled way, wearing a scowling facial expression, imprinted on his young-looking face. "You have not the right to laugh into my face. Into the face of your prey. The prey, you violated and left to root all alone with an unborn child ages ago." The lady rambled up to him, grabbing him by his clerical collar as she pierced a glare into his unpredictable apprehensive sapphire blue eyes, earning his respect as he gritted firmly his white teeth. 

"Release me from this grip, Sally!" He pleaded plainly, shutting tightly his eyelids as his hands shifted up to her both elvish ones, squirmed them away from his collar. "Have some respect for a man of the cloth!"

"Ha! Man of the cloth?" She removed her hands by crossing her arms again, a smug grin honed up in the corner of her lips. "You are joking with me, Father McKenzie. You haven't got the right to call yourself a man of the cloth. You broke your vows. You are just a criminal, who deserves to be in jail for his deeds. Not a lunatic like you to be released and be carte blanche at all! Stop overestimating yourself, rapist!"