Breakfast and The Precious Bracelet

The next morning...

Timothy's POV

As usually, I am waking up between 6 and 7 o'clock in the morning. I have convened with that regime since I have dedicated to my career as a priest. Meantime, Jude was sleeping deeply enough, wearing such a precious angelic smile. I got up from the bed in the delicatest way, without waking her up by pulling slowly and gradually the blanket that was wrapped around me. 

I was in sitting position, putting on casual clothing such as black sweater, followed by pair of the latest trend 60s jeans with black thick socks onto my feet, hopped up in the slippers. Heading to the bathroom, cleaning myself, washing my hands, face and brushing my teeth, thereafter brushing my hair in front of the dressing table. 

Then I descended stairs, walking to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator, taking the needed products for the breakfast preparation such as bacon and eggs. As an addition, I decided to prepare to hot chocolate for both of us whilst boiling the eggs. I suspect that Jude will fall in love with my food once she notices my cooking skills. Or who knows? 

Around 30 minutes later...

Jude's POV

I got up from the bed, rubbing my eyes; not feeling those masculine, big and powerful arms wrapped around me, cuddling along. As I opened my eyes fully, the spot where Tim slept was empty! I thought there is something behind it or probably I am dreaming. Suddenly something didn't stop to taunt my nostrils with its scent. A scent of delicious breakfast, coming from the kitchen, downstairs. It was so pleasant so that It made me to rush to brush my messy hair and teeth, wash my face and hands, a little before that cleaning myself;  change my clothing from mere large sized pajamas into my black skirt, with around 7-8 centimetres above the knees; bright red sweater, black thick pantyhose, lastly putting my pantyhosed feet into the cozy slippers. 

I hastened downstairs as an excited child for ice-cream, being amused by witnessing one of the loveliest things that I have ever seen in my life. Timothy has already prepared the breakfast, waiting for me patiently by standing next to his chair where he is planning to sit down. As he heard the noises of creaky stairs due to my running speed, it instantly focused his attention on me, expecting me in gladdening way. He gave me a serene smile, rendering me to smile right away.

-Good morning, Tim!- I arrived in the kitchen, kissing each other's cheeks, embracing together, therefore sitting on the table next to each other, having a breakfast.