Wedding 2 + Officially Married

6th of February, 1965

Jude's POV

Once we took seats next to each other in the limousine, the chaffeur started to drive us to the church where we are planning to marry. As we couldn't wait to marry each other lastly, we were holding each other's hands, peeping through the car's crystal glasses, thereafter looking at each other's felicity faces as our eyes met, grinning, followed by a kiss on my head from Timothy, squeezing the grip as he cupped my small, feminine hand with the manicured in red fingernails whilst he hummed pleasantly when his look turned into goggled chocolate eyes into my shining face.

-I can't wait to be your wife, darling!- I exclaimed with hysterical voice as I rested my head on his shoulder whilst relishing the moment between us as the chaffeur was driving us to the special place. 

-In my opinion, you are already my wife though not according to the law yet, sweetie. *as I gazed at his chocolate eyes in fathomless way* Where we are going to be formally married!- He uttered with his sweet voice as his another hand was touching the leather backseat. 

-Aww! You are so adorable, Tim! Because you are already my husband in all cases with exception the law one. 

The car behind our limousine was beeping constantly, signalising that there are bridegrooms and there is going to be a wedding ceremony very soon. We couldn't help, however, being so delighted and impatient to the upcoming event. Preparing mentally and physically for the ceremony that is on the horizon.

A several minutes later...

As the limousine and the another car in front of us stopped near the paving curb, we stepped out of the cars by arriving outside me and my beloved Timothy as our arms were under each other's forearms while Mother Claudia, Charlotte, Ramona and Jonathan took a deep breath once I saw from a couple of metres Grace and Kit with their children who wore formal clothes like everyone else. We interracted to each other by greeting each other with warm and friendly hugs, kisses on the cheeks as I was cautious enough with my make up. Meantime, I received lovely compliments from Kit and Grace including their children which were so gracious.