Maniac 1

Whilst Tristan and Ellie were having fun outside on the rain, wearing warmer jackets that kept their brittle skeletons dry and safe, in the interim Jude and Frank seated on veranda's chairs as Agnes Jude was in her mother's arms as she was slightly young to play fluently with her older siblings.

Gushing rain drops as the sky wept. Gray, grim clouds airbrushed the sky with nothing but its cloudiness. It hasn't been sunny for days as the rainy, cloudy autumn days especially the last ones equivalented the regular London days. The last time when it was sunny was actually a couple of days ago. The sun was just oblivious these days. What a phenomenon!

The youngest child of Howards family was already asleep in her mother's arms, snooring very softly as her snores were almost inaudible. The both adults indisputably relished the sight of two infants squealed in joy, filling the fall's ambience with rejoicing memories, not only of their childhood, but also their mother and their uncle's blissful years. Ellie and Tristan adore the rainy days especially Ellie as she loved to go outside, regardless what she had on herself, the heavy rain dampened her from head to toes.

The clean, sheer countryside's air sailed in every alive surrounder's nostrils, exhaling and inhaling, as they felt their rebirth.

"You have wonderful children, Judy. I assure ya." Frank stated sincerely as a broad, radiant smile curled up in the corner of his lips.

"Thank you, Frank! It has always been a miracle for me to have them." Jude said in low, merry voice, her eyes fixed on the cheerful infants.

"I know." He patted lightly her shoulder without hurting her. "You have already them."

"Exactly!" Once Frank said those heartwarming words, they lit up her face instantly as they have casted a spell on her, encouraging her pride to prevail her identity. "I am so relieved and happy that they are still little. So tiny." The former nun inhaled.

"I cannot disagree here." The former security guard clarified rather beatifically. "It's unfortunate how I haven't seem smaller." 

"I know but I have polaroid pictures of them at least."

"Oh, really? If you really have, you can show me."

"I will, of course."

Then a sudden silence stumped as they stared in silence at the gleeful twins. The both adults' eyes as Jude's hazel and Frank's winter blue eyes glistened as they carried on eyeing them, liting up their faces per a passing second. All of a sudden, Frank broke the hush, fortunately.

"Do you know of who they remind me?" Suddenly Frank turned to face Jude, noting her dazzling hazel eyes focused on her little minis yet, pursuing for her eyes as soon as possible to develop a friendly eye contact as his face was centimetres away from hers.