An Ordinary Christmas day

The next morning...

Jude's POV

I woke up around 8AM in the morning, a ray that reflects the rest of the room via the window, enlighted my hair, making it to look pale golden. I stretched dimly, rubbing slightly my eyes with my knuckles, waking up next to my beloved man Tim who sensed and smelled that I am already awake, opening his eyes widely, giving me a blissful look.

-Good morning, sweetie!- I uttered with still sleepy voice, kissing each other's lips.

-Morning, my rare bird!- He syllabled with his decent British accent, however, with drowsy voice. 

-How you slept, darling?- I posed the question with a vivid, broad smile, stroking gently his face like I am his mother.

-I slept well. How about you too, Judy?- He answered with cheerful voice, wearing a pure angelic smile, staring at my eyes. 

-Glad to hear that! I slept well either too. Thanks for asking! 

-No problem! I am pleased to hear that my rare bird slept well. This sleep is important...*raising an eyebrow of mine side* for your beauty, sweetheart!- He teased me initially, howsoever, turning out to be true.

-*burst out laughing* Not exactly but how you say it!- I stated in ironic way with an infantile grin. 

As Tim glanced lazily at the clock, it displayed 8 o'clock in the morning. It was pretty normal around this time to wake up, perhaps a bit late to wake up, according to us. We didn't have the wish itself to leave the warm and cosy bed a.k.a our love nest where we are cuddling and kissing. We were rather idle. It was Christmas! Anyway I can take a brief break from work by reborning back at the retro restaurant where I am currently working as a waitress in the next 48 hours.