Foes in Bond 2

"I am not a joke. I was trying to impose some irony to render it silly." Father McKenzie kept on, wearing optimistic facial expression on his youthful, pale face which was not only rare, but also authentic and sparkling, illuminating his face by exposing the genuine hues of his mood and emotions. 

"It's not hilarious. You shouldn't be even that silly!" Casey snapped at the younger man, glaring at him by huffing offended, pursing his baby pinkish lips. The thought of his former relationship with Judy as a boyfriend and a girlfriend popped up in his mind like a dynamite, causing a ginormous explosion of execration and disgust, ruins abiding inside his already plagued mind. "I am serious this woman disgusted me and our relationship doesn't even exist anymore for a long time." The cop furthered with his dramatic, emotional monologue.

"I know, I am seriously apologizing for the irony. I can't get it how you are willed to not possess any sense of humor, Casey!"

"It wasn't even necessary this sense of humor, because this whore is the main problem here." The middle-aged man retorted as he shifted off his gaze to the path, admiring the nature's natural beauty, oozing from it innate, alluring aesthetics. The darkened bare trees as they were overally bathed in buds, yet starting to blossom as the spring was coming and the winter shall be gone, leaving traces of the final winter days as soon as possible. "Just imagine if you had a relationship especially with a woman who put the blame on you for infecting her." In the meanwhile, Father McKenzie gasped and inhaled calmly, remaining composed yet without being triggered by Casey's raised tone.

"Oh really? She blamed you for infecting her," In the meantime, it caught instantly the member of the clergy's attention, stuttering due to his state of being speechless of what he's hearing with every passing second. "If she had to, then you have caused something to her." Initially, Alexander scarcely believed it and it seemed questionable this topic as they discussed Jude. He sensed something sceptical behind Casey's words, ideqlly recognizing the lack of evidence to prove himself right.

"What do you think I am supposed to have done to her?" The police officer responded with a question, unable to resist its urge to raise his voice, his complexion utterly peppered in sanguine tingle, reflecting his spontaneous, unconditional anger, imprinted on his ezasperated facial expression he gave to the priest. "To cheat on her?" He commenced listing the first rhetorical question though Father McKenzie hushed, paid attention to the authority. "To lie her? To slap her? To hide anything from her?" Casey furthered to list a handful of rhetorical questions as his enraged nature didn't permit him to chill for a single minute. Not only he detested Jude and the Howards with Valerie, moreover he couldn't stand the blond whom he forsaken her many years ago, flowing out of her sombre heart breaks, melancholy and lugubrious suicidal thoughts and attempt, although the failure and leaving her like a bleak area, encircled by its barrens and desolation.

"You have something to do with either of these reasons, Casey! There's always reason why she put the blame on you for infecting her." Alexander uttered sternly, without capturing the other man's glaring stare. "You cannot get away with that."

"How do you think I detest her? She's just a damn whore and freeloader with a sugar daddy by her side to spoil her and her mini Judy."

"Stop diverting from the topic! Just spit it out!" The younger man obdurately insisted.