Baby Twins 5

"Okay! I will be right on time. Thank you for warning me! Goodbye!" He swiftly answered as he hadn't any patience to behold his wife, besides their second unborn twin, sensing his raced heart in this moment once the female doctor declared formally's Jude second labour.

"You are welcome, sir! Goodbye!" The last words of the doctor weren't ignored at all.

As soon as the short phone call ended, he rushed upstairs, changing himself in a plain pale blue shirt with long sleeves, followed by black slacks, black and white trainers, grabbing in hurry the house and car keys in the same time as he went immediately in his retro car, starting the engine as he managed to take a control of the vehicle in the first day of October.

In this dynamic moment, it was urgent due to its dynamicy, overwhelming and exciting emotions that predominated in his body, his blood stealthily boiling without any inhibitions as it was an animal, primordial phenomenon. He had a limited time to visit the hospital, go on the 2nd floor as he establishes himself in room 205, where his brittle, however, still struggling wife is labouring for second time, awaiting for the impending child that was completely ready to establish in this world, without any hesistations. Timothy hadn't any time for dissipation at this critical moment.

Meanwhile in the hospital...

As the former nun was napping restfully, her body utterly relaxed upon the patient's bed, abiding motionless as her snoring floated room 205's ambience as the unpredictable hush dominated over anything else. Her fatigued hazel eyes found a rest as they were shut, wearing a little, content smile across her natural, mellow lips. All she was seeking for were sole 3 things: to earn one more tough contraction, regardless how murderously painful will be so that to be prone to give a birth easier to her next unborn angel, to gather her both children with Timothy as he supports her during the labour process and to leave the hospital, relishing and spending their valuable, golden time with their newborn twins.

The newborn babies' blubber could be heard for extended period of time since the first hours of the October's morning dawned on the horizon. Reckoning even Ellie's blubber, amixed with the other babies who laid as they wriggled in their cots, whilst the midwife was looking after them, not taking her eyes off them even for a second.

Once the second contraction hit the blonde like an another circumstance with its fatal pluses and minuses, she opened widely her mouth as her yelp escaped like a rebellious prisoner, consequently the both doctors who supervised her during her first labour, entered instantly in room 205 as they rushed to take their own positions as the male doctor observed the ultrasound monitor where the second twin could be illustrated more detailed, meanwhile the younger woman fend for Jude as she faintly unwrapped the cotton blanket of her patient, revealing her broadly sprode legs as it allowed her to have an access to observe the labour's process, declaring vocally if the baby's feet looms per a push even if it's the mildest one.

"Arrgghhhhhhhhh! Where's Timothy?" Jude squealed out loud from the top of her lungs as it tire out her vocal strings, leading to worse upshots. Anyway she didn't manage either to wriggle or to move a single muscle, halfly shutted her eyes like she is about to underego a barbarous, harsh medical experiment which ideally reminded her of the typical epitome- that is literally Dr.Arden himself.