Initial Wedding Plans

Timothy's POV

As I proposed to Jude in front of not only Kit and Grace, besides their children, furthermore they were astonished, wearing glistening smiles on their flashy faces. Eyes pupils' widened inenvitably, scarcely believing on their eyes what Jude told us especially to Kit about me by defending me, clashing him via the last phone conversation. As the both lovely children of Kit curled in their parents' legs with amused childish faces, being pleased to behold the most enchanting moment. 

-Mama...dad...they are so ciute together,aren't they?- Julia asked her parents by turning her face to them, looking with persisting stare, starving for many answers without an exaggeration. 

-They are actually, Julia!- Grace replied by rocking gently her precious son's shoudler with a light cackle.

-They are...*Kit sighed dramatically* but that's not enough. - Kit exclaimed mildly outrageously, being blissful for us by the lovely moment whilst not getting out of his head the old Monsignor's manners. 

-Excuse me,Kit! What do you mean with this? - Grace questioned dubiously the man of her life with a perplexed stare. 

-Due to the fact that he proposed her especially now, that doesn't means he had really changed. I hope he doesn't hurt her as much as he used to back in the snake pit. 

-I know. But let's stay away from those pessimistic and negative thoughts, Kit, can't we? 

-Oh okay, Grace!- The younger man replied with a cold sigh whilst wearing an artificial smile.

-Aww, Tom, don't you think that our auntie Judy and uncle Timothy are so adorable together?- Julia asked her brother with her sweet voice.