Compassion

A several hours later...

Jude's POV

I returned back at home, feeling somewhat better after the happened and being soothed by my boss. My first term ends usually at 6PM the evening. As I got back at home, unlocking the door, I entered, closing the door behind me, locking it again, receiving a warm welcome by Timothy, taking off my boots, followed by the coat, hanging it on the hang in the hall. Afterwards, I was wearing my white turtleneck with black pants, slippers slipped into my feet. Then we discussed how my day passed by sitting on the sofa in the living room, next to each other.

-How your day passed, Jude?- Timothy questioned corcened, recognizing something more than odd in me, facing me directly, our eyes meeting lastly.

-It passed fine with one exception.- I answered restrained, scarcely showing some kind of an emotion in my own words.

-Jude? What's wrong? *he took me into his arms, leaning my head onto his chest, sensing the mere white shirt's fabric material, kissing my head* Is everything alright?- I could feel the pleasant sensation of his fingers touching my upper back with grimaced face, despite the spiritual orgasm. My eyes were apart opened.

-This imbecile...*attempting to not sob, feeling impotent with clenched fists, with my arms around his delicate neck* Casey...humiliated me on my working place by arriving unscrupulously, feeling weaker physically against him. Once he arrived I asked him what he was doing here by assuming that he had abandoned me forever but I bet it wasn't enough for him unless his vengeance isn't a fact by realising that he came for revenge, calling me a whore into my face. My adrenaline reached its verge, telling him to not ever dare to call me a whore, hence, Casey kept on by bullying me that nobody is going to rescue me and I mustn't be fooled. Eventually, one of the best things that happened was actually when my boss witnessed ocassionally, shouting at the intruder what he was doing here, thus getting him out of the restaurant except that Casey hollered that he is going to reborn again. Further, one of the clients who attested by himself during the conflict, asked me if I am okay and I just replied with "I think so!". Throughout, my boss helped me by asking me if I am okay, visiting his office so that to take a break, giving me a glass of water. We have discussed with him who was that hooligan that dared to sneak in burglary way, explaining to him utterly about my former fiance. Mr.Smith suggested me to report this jerk to the police which provoked me to reciprocating if he continues to terrorise me, leaving me to rest in his office for a while. - I unraveled the whole story behind my bad day at work, be aware of the former Monsignor's hands squeezing even tighter my upper back- tigther arms, firmer hug. 

Casey...*gulping insecurely whilst trying my best evading eye contact with him as much as possible with grimaced face, frowning, barely having its might to speak more anymore* What are you doing here? I thought you abandoned me forever.

I came here for...*whispering in my ear by leaning his head against my ear which was certainly bizzare* revenge, you whore!

Don't you ever dare to call me a whore!

  *giggling maliciously* Don't be fooled, Jude! Nobody is going to rescue you!  

This brief, however, disturbing conversation between me and my former fiance Casey was swimming into my mind again, recalling it again, hearing the echos of those bitter words from a person who backstabbed me and threw me out of his life like a rag doll between 20 and 30 years ago, consequently reborning again by willing for revenge. 

Then Tim was near the rim to explode because of Casey. Especially the way he spoke to me in the restaurant was degrading and vulgar. Anyway it didn't prevent him from some commentary after hearing my whole story:

-Oh that...*saying through clenched teeth*this person doesn't deserves to have mentioned its name. Except the fact that to treat and speak to you as he was the superior whilst you are inferior compared to him. The next time he tries to get his hands on you or speak to you like a carrior, we will directly report him to the authorities, preventing him from the ability to disturb you whenever his adrenaline is boiling for revenge. - Timothy sounded radical in his last sentence by expressing more emotions and wrath rather than in the previous ones.

I nodded in agreement. I didn't want to break off the tight hug. I would prefer to drown in Timothy's arms, feeling much safer and warmer even if it is either the lightest or firmest embrace rather than to be somewhere where I am feeling cold and tremble.

To be continued...