Mother Claudia and The Twins

Sometime later...

As Jude had already nursed her baby twins for third time since the beginning of the day as Timothy collaborated with her in cleaning their house, mainly Mr.Howard was doing the majority of the cleaning unlike his wife, who had extra pounds assigned into her body after labouring 2 perfectly healthy babies, cleaning certain things, despite her easy fatigue, that betrayed her body which could handle with its tough, immenseful resilience every prejudice that attempts to prevent her from accomplish whatever she wants. Moreover she changed their diapers per a several hours.

As they had finished with their cleaning process which took within 2 hours, then they had lunch as their meal was Judy's favorite, Coq au Vin. She hadn't eaten the divine meal for a handful of weeks as Ellie and Tristan were sleeping peacefully in their cots.

Afterward they washed along the filthy dishes and silverwares, subsequently they spent some time as they still sitting on the dining table, speaking to each other as they spent some of their time in discussions of variety of topics.

Once they heard babies' bubble, coming from their parents' bedroom, meanwhile the door's ringing, the couple were so puzzled, not having any clue who and what to do on first place. So Jude managed to go upstairs and check on her twins, whilst Timothy promised to answer the door.

As soon as the middle aged lady hasted upstairs as fast as her stamima, strength permitted her, she opened widely the bedroom's door, increasing its walking pace as it prone to be more trotting, taking each twin per a small, howsoever, fragile arm as the twin laid on its back upon her arm, diminishing its bubbling as she rocked, swinging her both twins, shushing to them that everything is going to be alright with composed voice, scarcely apprehending any kind of ferocity emotion to her utterance. Then she left the bedroom as Timothy welcomed warmly the Mother Superior, letting her to step in.

"Hi Claudia!" Mr.Howard greeted her warmly as he smiled hospitably to her, their eyes met.

"Hello Timothy! It's such pleasure to see you again."

"Yeah! How are you?"

"I am doing well, thank you! How about you?" 

"Me too!" Then the both adults chuckled inwardly, hence, Timothy gestured the elder nun to enter in the living room. "Honey!" He shouted out loud, from the top of his lungs, his wife's first name as she rushed to descend the stairs with Tristan and Ellie into her arms.

"I am coming, sweetie!" She exclaimed as she panted, descending the stairs, throughout arriving along in the living room as the older lady sat on the gothic sofa.