Art of Forgiveness

"Sweetheart, I was blind and stupid back then. I believed in the wrong people until," He answered curtly as he opted to clasp his both arms around her upper back until she interrupted him, pushing them away, fiercely glaring at him. "The devil inside her violated me and it came out, you were absolutely right about everything!" Timothy concluded with a bittersweet smile that might soothe the angered former nun though the situation aggravated as well.

"Do not sweetheart me!" She huffed, turned her back by packing the last belongings and items in her suitcase which she might need, focused on her baggage. "I can't believe who's standing in front of me. You are the same selfish, stubborn and ambitious heartbreaker who I know from Briarcliff. How dare ya?" Jude couldn't suppress a raised voice, escaping her trembling like piano keys dry lips. 

"Jude, it wasn't my fault why I wasn't home for a few hours." Timothy was fed up with her bullheadedness as her adrenaline glinted, consuming it. Ellie, Tristan and Agnes watched the infuriating dramatic conflict between their parents as they were beyond heartbroken of the pugnacious scene they witnessed right away. "Once I realized my stupidity after I was violated by the devil and I played in the wrong team against you, therefore here I come by devoting my whole heart to get you out of the misery and creating together this marvelous family. I am not the man who was a priest. I am myself. A family man. A mere man with his own needs."

"You are nothing. I am leaving now." The older woman snapped at her husband by closing the leather suitcase, finishing up with its packing process by ushering her children to come with her without blandly questioning her why they are leaving.

Then she momentarily grabbed her suitcase as the twins and Agnes escorted their mother, while Timothy was after them without giving up and letting them to run away like they don't exist.

"Jude, you are everything for me! Do not do this to me!" His plea was disregarded by her, feeling her gradual gnawing remorse, she opted to mute and yield to oblivion his voice that echoed in the desert. He walked after them as soon as she fled the bedroom with the children and descended the wooden stairs.

"Go away!" The blonde yelled exasperated without turning her back as she aimed to the front door as an exit and leaving the mansion's area at last.

All of a sudden, the former holy man felt peculiarly, rather obnoxiously powerless to stop his wife as his attempts to persuade her to stay and explain to her particularly failed.

On one hand, the love of his life hurted him to bones and broke his heart once he saw her in the direct moment when she was preparing her luggage to flee with the children somewhere he doesn't know at all. An unidentified mystery for him yet. On other hand, conflicting thoughts of her flooded his mingled, frozen mind. What he thought as first thing was actually she won't return ever again and there's somewhat chance to divorce him and let him see their little rays of sunshine once a week. Then another thought resurfaced as an iceberg inside his hazy, profound mind, convincing him she needs time to relax and liberate herself from the abrupt bombshell and hopefully her return is going to be sooner or later.

Afterwards he mildly sped up towards the middle-aged woman and the children, opting to grab one of their attention as well. As he yielded a jog Ellie's shoulder, she turned to him as Timothy couldn't be more delighted and content with earning his oldest child's attention as their eyes met, developing a platonic intense eye contact. She offered him a sweet, symapthetic smile as she didn't assist her mother and siblings, due to the fact, the young brunette wanted to be with her father, despite Jude's immediate disapproval.