Reassurance

-I might have twins instead of just a girl.- Jude replied barefacedly with bashful smile, her heart raced as she announced the pressumable news, expecting either positive or negative reaction from her most trustworthy person for now.

Primarily Timothy scantily believed what she said as he though she was just joking unless he witnessed her blunt reaction when she felt another violent kicks in her bump, soothing them as she rubbed with her petite, secure hand, her last hope if the worst happens to her husband, one of the most beloved people whom she can rely. Meantime she shushed to her kicking babies with her velvety voice as Timothy managed to put his hand onto her, rubbing with her along the 5th month belly.

"Shh, sweethearts! Mommy is better. You have your Daddy's support.", then one of the babies kicked even more forcible as she gasped fatigued, "Ahh! I know how does it feel to talk about you, sweeties!". 

After the uttered every syllable as she struggled due to her mild heavily breathing, Timothy couldn't restrain himself from a light chuckle, commenting with a grin across his steamy lips "Oh, it seems they rather enjoy to hear either how mama or daddy is discussing them. They feel so special!", nonetheless his thumb managed to rub her knuckles softly and Jude tittered.

"Those children are and will always be prominent, Timothy!", she stated with excited voice as they swapped a tender kiss.

"Always and forever!", he kept on.

After their giggle, Jude subsided as the intense silence emerged abruptly under the projector's lights as well. She exhaled sharply, as she knew right away what's going to be her husband's reponse once she enquires a question that is decisive for her and her babies' future lives, besides Timothy's life might be affected altogether.

"Anything wrong, Judy?", her partner asked as her carried on to knead the belly as the silence was certainly evident to the former priest as a negative sign. A sign of something which is being untold, abiding secretive for a certain period of time!

"Not exactly but I am on the opinion that we should see doctor as soon as possible. For example this morning!"

"However Dr.Stone said that we should visit her again when you are in 7th month pregnant."- Mr.Howard expostulated initially, as he ideally recalled what the doctor had told them the last time.

"It doesn't matter because I want to make sure if I do really carry either twins or just sole unborn child."- Jude boldly defended her opinion as she persisted, complying with her own tone as it was momentally serene. 

"Well, since you insist...then we shall go.", he sighed in a relief as he kissed her temple, as his last alternative was to agree and support his wife's decision though the doctor's warning about upcoming visit when it should take place when Jude's pregnant in 7th month. 

Timothy just acquiesced, without protests, nor with yammering like an infant. He was the man who was a cinnamon roll around his wife- just like her when she is around him. But he was the midst the minority group of people even the sole one and man, who is going to sacrifice everything in her name and for her glee, although the perils, one of his essential tasks to render her happy, subsequently being proud of himself and jaunty to see a smile on her face.

Thereafter they stood from the table as Jude went to the kitchen plot as she told her husband "Hold on a second!", as she sipped of her glass of water, finishing it as she left the empty glass on the plot, thus closing the window's curtains, returning back to the man of her life as they went upstairs, going back to sleep as it was around 3:15AM in the very early morning.

Once they jumped in the bed, blanketing themselves, they kissed each other's lips sensually, wishing each other to sleep well as their bodies cuddled another in another bodies, as the former nun hummed for a while until she fell asleep.

To be continued...