Timothy's Birthday

A few weeks later...

7th of March, 1966

The days passed swiftly. Like it was yesterday.

The weather today was so sophisticated, due to the fact it was almost spring time. Whilst on other hand, the temperatures abided low with its glacial paths of Boston. It was risky. Nonetheless, it is indisputably fascinating, eye-catching the scenery itself. It hadn't snowed for days, unluckily. Rightfully so, there were very early signs of slight blossoming trees and flowers.

The first morning of the new week had its own occasion. It was Jude's husband birthday. Timothy.

As the first sun rays illuminated the couple's room as it was brighter than before through the opened curtains, the clock slightly ticked on the wall. The recent time was 5 o'clock. 

The couple and Ellie and Tristan were asleep as well. 

Jude opened her eyes as she rubbed them with her fist, scanning the wall clock what time it was as she realised it was 5 o'clock in the morning. 

Firstly, she pondered for a brief period of time as she didn't feel sleepy anymore as her body fully relaxed in the warm, secure cuddles with her husband. On other hand, something popped out in her mind. 

As she glimpsed at Timothy who was in a deep sleep, his both muscular, protective arms wrapped around her upper back as she sighed lightly, smirking to him. She felt lucky for not waking up him yet. 

Then she looked away at the clock and the wall, an echo reminding her that today is her husband's birthday. 

Once the echo spoke to her inwardly in her head, she carefully wriggled herself as she released herself from his strong arms as she sat on the rim of the bed as she wore her comfy, warm pajamas, hopping up in her slippers, stretching lightly her body, without making any sound or noise. 

Afterward she walked up to the bathroom, doing the daily stuff as it took within 5 minutes to finish them as her next destination was the children to supervise them. 

When she left the bathroom with brushed teeth, washed face and hands, she went up to the cribs, supervising the twins as they opened widely their eyes once when they noted their mother watching them. They offered her a smile as she smiled broadly to them, reaching her both hands to stroke their wee, tender heads. 

The older twin, Ellie babbled quietly to her mother as she was extremely excited and emotional to feel her mother's touch, warmness and love. Whilst Tristan was so blissful for feeling the same that she gave to Ellie, howsoever, he wasn't that emotionally expressive as he just humbly smiled to Mrs.Howard. The mother of 2 couldn't shield herself from those adorable smiles that were given to her especially from her own creations. 

She can scarcely to regard as true it was her and Timothy's children. Especially for those wasted 2 decades and half, believing in an out-and-out bluff of not having any children, due to the syphilis that she was infected by her former fiancé, her biggest rival. When she found out about being ceased to not have children anymore back in her 20s, besides she was heart broken by Casey for dumping her and addressing her with atrocious names, furthermore she thought her life is finished and she doesn't have any choice, but to put an end to the plaguing, deplorable affliction that was tormenting her. She attempted to commit suicide back in her younger years without a visible success. Generally suicide is considered as a sin but in her case, God gave her an opportunity to continue living her life, despite the suffering, sending her a prominent message to carry on with her life and one day a remarkable, loving man will knock on her door, awaiting for her to render her happy for the rest of her days, protecting her from every harm and wanting her only instead of another women, who can impress him with their charisma, beauty, intelligence, sense of humor and wit. This actually happened no longer than 7 years ago with her, encountering a man, formerly priest as he was considered a regular person nowadays. A man who changed her life utterly, rotating it on 360 degrees since their first encounter, thereafter followed by their monthly dinners together, including her birthday ocassions as he gave her simple, however, lovely presents that gratified, fancied her. As it abided a secret between them, without spreading the word in the facility. Until their dinners were prone to be more often especially the Friday nights especially in 1962. They actually happened when the inmates were in their cells, having extra sleep whilst the guards were on high alert, being responsible to not escape or otherwise the sanctions for the both sides would be crueler especially the inmates, who are being canned for either violating the rules or disrespecting somebody from the staff. By the way, her main wishes came true as she accomplished them sooner or later, regardless how old is she eventually.